Do people really like to travel?

I actually don't like traveling. Only way I would like it is if it was a road trip with my 3 best friends. I just find it really tiring to travel here, there. Plus I never know what to pack lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I love getting to explore new places. I do find it exhausting to cram a lot into a short time frame. It would be better to do slow travel where you spend weeks or months at a time in a single place, living like a local. That's actually a goal of mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate the travelling part - I like getting there - I don't like sound of road trip - I like plane or train get it over and done with in comfort, one day at most.

What Girls Said 12

• I do, I love to travel. I've done it my entire life, literally. My mom was 7 months pregnant with me and drove half way across the country. Before I was one I traveled from US to Canada. Every two to four years my family would move to a new state or country for my dad's job. My family would then drive around Europe or the US and explore on weekend or week-long road trips. When I was 18, I did a cross country road trip by myself.

I love to travel and hope to do more. I'd like to finish Europe and explore Asia. I'm hoping to get a project for work and they send me on location.

I do understand what you mean about being tired. Traveler's fatigue is real... it's good to keep your immune system up, and drinks lots of water. I noticed when I had to fly from New York to Brussels, Belgium my traveling companions caught a cold at the airport or even in the plane. That sucks, too. Luckily I didn't.

As for packing... I kind of like it. I'm a very organized person, with lists, and packing is like playing Tetris.

• obsessed with travelling. i can't wait to go somewhere new.

• Yes it is actually tiring but i do like to travel xd

• arriving at the destination is fun
    i just hate the actual travel part

• most people really dont like to travel. this is just a trend that people on social media have created. i personally like it a lot. i love packing, actually going to the place, and getting there. i love airports.

• I love travelling! :D
    My family travels 3 times a year.
    We went on an American west coast road trip for summer and are spending winter in Australia/New Zealand.
    23 countries and counting :D

• I personally have never been fond of traveling either.

• I just like seeing all the places, if I go to a really pretty place I will just breathe in and get kind of 'site high' like I feel in love because I satrt thinking about how amazing it is to be here. lol that's weird but yeah.

• I Love it
    but with my busy schedule, this has been cut back a lot

• I love to travel! I don't like the traveling part but I love it when I get there :)

• I love traveling...

• Yes of course if I had to pass more than 2 months in the same place with no vacation I'll get depressed, traveling lets you see other places and gives you adventures and memories as well as the ability to do things you can't in your own area

What Guys Said 8

• I love it. Meeting new people, experiencing new cultures, and mannerisms. Having fun, enjoying all the new sights and activities to do. And i pack loads of stuff, some I won't need, but it's better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

• I hate being on planes, ships, trains and shit.. But all worth it in the end at all the places I have been.

• It really depends on where and why I am going. If I am going some place warm only to visit some relatives I wouldn't like it. But if I am going on a cruise to relax I definitely enjoy traveling.

• I hate it but I like whet I go

• Being in other cities, totally love it. I enjoy exploring. The actual commute, not always.

• I love it!

• No it's all a lie

• I'm going to study abroad soon. Can't wait.. seems exciting to experience a new culture.