What's the worst trouble y'all got into at school?

the worst trouble i ever got at school is when i was 7 years old in 1st grade, i asked my best friend at the time to pinch her to get her away from us and shut the fuck up. Next thing you know, the little cry baby ran to one of the aides at recess, told on us, and to make matters worse; my friend was forced to rat out on me, the teacher wrote a note home to my parents, they found out and I don't know grounded me for like uh a few days or a week, i don't remember but it's all done now.

i cussed out the bus driver and bus aide because they're nosy as fuck.

i was late a few times in my freshman year of high school and got detention but that's nothing.

after explaining all this, you can pretty much say i am a little shit :D

• Angel
  • Devil

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright i get in more and more trouble every year and i remember pretty much everything that i did in every grade.
    K: I was writing on myself and got my gel pens taken away
    1: Was caught passing notes
    2: Called some kid gay
    3: dont remember
    4: Got into a fight at recess lol
    5: I got in trouble with my bus drivers a lot, they wrote me up all the time
    6. got caught skipping class
    7. Got suspended for skipping detention, then got suspended again at the end of the year
    8. didn't get in trouble, just skipped school a lot
    9. caught skipping class again
    10. punched someone and broke their nose. It was self defense by the way but still got in trouble for it -_-
    11. Nothing really. I was a good noodle last year

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• i went to a private christian school as a satanist, so when the kids found out in 5th grade a couple tried to beat me up. ... I got detention for a month and had to compose a written apology for breaking one of the kids noses, giving two charley horses, snapping another kids wrist, and punching the one with a cast in the throat and further diallocating their shoulder. Not my fault bitch bigots wanted to pick a fight with the school reject who happened to be trained in martial arts since they were five.

• In 3rd grade, I had to go across campus for my Advanced classes. My friends and I used to cut through the auditorium or parking lot, and sometimes we'd play tag or hiding go seek...

We basically skipped the first 10 minutes of class. Anyways we one day Got caught by this mean ole teacher. She reported us to our homeroom teacher and we got yelled at big time. Like it was quite scary.

Even worse, I ran into the woman who reported us outside of school one day while with my mom. That mean old woman was being fake af. She was acting all nice as if she didn't know me while my mom was around. Yet, at school she always gave me the evil eye.

• I was a mixture of the two. The worst funniest thing that happened to me was in English class in I think 3rd year (about 15), I was talking to my friend in class and the teacher said " If I wanted to talk I should go outside and talk" but I misheard her and thought I was being kicked out. So I left the class and everyone including the teacher thought I was being a rebel and walking out, it was so funny.

• I was Spiderpool

• Me and two of my friends brought in condoms and filled them with water and threw them at other pupils and even teachers.

• Took the eye site of a guy who was bullying me.

• I was a pretty fucked up kid when I was young, one time I got into a fight and punched someone on the face. >_<
    Things changed a lot when I got into high school.

• Depends, the one that I actually had to serve or the one that I talked my way out of?

• I was a mix of both

• Once my and my buddies all gang raped the school slut, but thankfully since we live in a rape culture there were no consequences for it.

• In 7th grade I wrote a dirty email to a girl through my friends email account. But I did put my name at the end of the email.
    Her mother contacted the school and I don't know who else. My friend and I almost got sent to court but our school principal saved us by saying that it's common because of our age and the changes going on in our heads. So lucky. I was afraid of talking to girls for like a year after that. I will never forget that.

• I got my shirt confiscated because it had "fucking bitches" written in text.

• I beat the crap out of a kid in forth grade. He tried to tackle me but ended up getting his tale whooped. From that day on nobody messed with me and I never got in trouble again. Except for being late and not taking my assignments seriously. I pissed a lot of teachers off because I'd half ass my homework and class work but score the highest in the class on test. Other than that I wouldn't say I was an angel but I didn't ever really get in trouble either. Except for in middle school I tackled a kid after he calked me a racial slur and spiked me in the face with the football. The teacher was so impressed by the tackle (or disappointed in the other kid) that he didn't even care that the kid couldn't stand up for a minute. The guy was much bigger than me so it was pretty bad looking.

• Got caught having Sex in the bathroom

What Girls Said 8

• I was in high school, 11th grade, I think. My alwgbra teacher wanted the class to write a paper (still can't understand why we write an essay in math class). My friend wasn't sure what to write or where to start, so I sent her my paper for ideas/inspiration. The due date came and we all turned in our reports.

A day or so later maybe, I get called out of class and into the principal's office. Come to find out, instead of writing her own paper, my friend turned in mine. In the end, she confessed and I was okay, but there was the chance to fail the assignment. It was still marked that I helped her "cheat."

• I stole an eraser from the school store in 5th grade because my friend told me to. I got in so much trouble at home I probably cried on and off for about a week. :'D ahahha

• I cheated on my math test in 6th grade and I got a zero. Luckily it didn't affect my grades too much. All of my teachers loved me.

• In 7th grade I got sent to detention once but my science teacher liked me so he came and got me out after 5 minutes and let me go home 😄

• I was always the good kid lol 😅 I've never really gotten into trouble. One time I bit this kid though and I was scared to death that he was going to tell the teacher but luckily he didn't... it was last year

• I never got into trouble in school

• I always used to be too late or had to leave the room bcause I was acting up or laughing while crying bcause it was so funny but yea I loved the time haha

• I told a girl in the fifth grade I was gonna stab her in her face with the scissors in my hand. The perra told the teacher and I was written a ps74 meaning refferal. She was talking shit. I skipped math class every time in 7th grade and got detention for a whole month. And girl wanted to mess with me in 8th grade and I beat the shit outta her and got suspended. I'm in 9th now.