Without caffeine, would you become a "walking zombie"?

I know if I didn't take coffee for a day, I would be one :P

• Yes
  • No
  • It depends

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's C... if I drink more than 4 to 5 cups of coffee a day I've got a nervous feeling. But in the morning, I like my cup - or 2 :D
    So I'm not a junk and I can do without it if necessarry. I'm a "light user".

• Thanks for the MH Kangy :D
      Cheers on our cup of coffee!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Not really , i love it but i dont drink that everyday
    Caffeine tend to give me bladder problem , and it can be annoying if it happened while i worked lol
    Today is Sunday , i would love to enjoy coffe e

• I don't drink coffee xD I mean, I like it, and if I could I'll probably drink it every day, but I don't have a coffee maker and I don't wanna spend money every day for a cup of coffee.

• Oh caffeine withdrawals are bad but i do imagine their going find
    that caffeine is linked to people not feeling good, having sugar
    levels drop , sometimes i blame that on some my health concerns

• I drink 5 big mugs of tea a day so I would be in real trouble if I went cold turkey.

• No, well for my well being and my future career for the Army I have been drinking water and 100% fruit juice here and there for the past 3 years. So caffeine and soda is gone from my life.

• I'd become a male @zombiebabe

• Caffeine sometimes energizes me and sometimes doesn't. It's kinda random.

• Yes! I am not right unless I have a cup of coffee, even later in the day.

What Girls Said 8

• I haven't had caffeine in two years. At first, the worst thing was the withdrawal headaches. I didn't become a zombie, just a bit cranky haha. But after a few months that was all gone and I felt better.

• I am Nothing without my Coffee Caffeine pill Every morning, @kangy. I openly Admit that along with my Multiple Vitamin, I Pop one of these Once a day, for a person can buy these at any store over the counter, safe too, and I do Get this little Extra spring in my step.
    However, too much of the Joe in a cup, can give you the jitters, so people have to be careful, and perhaps after a certain time of day, Drink Nondecaffenated coffee.
    Good luck. xx

• It actually doesn't keep me awake so I don't even bother with coffee

• Naw, I don't drink coffee anymore, lol. I drink coconut water or mixed fruit juice to feel energized,

• I woke up like 10/15 minutes ago. Now all I need is a good breakfast and fruit juice to get rid of my laziness, lol

• nope.. i would be okay..

• i stay away from caffeine

• Yes. I need it everyday lol

• No I'd cope lol, I don't really rely on it.