Go on Urban dictionary and click the random button. What shows up?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/
So click the random button, (the two arrows)
What word shows up and whats the definition?
Mine was:
Plug: a source from which to score drugs, principally marijuana

Most Helpful Girl

• Chippendales
    The strip club just for women (and gay men).
    After high school graduation, Jimmy hopes to get a full time job at Chippendales
    by EVERYBODY'S WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND! December 03, 2004

Lol, what the hell? xD

• omg look up Chris Farley Chippendale snl sketch xD

Most Helpful Guy

• haji
    Any iraqi or afghani person (really, anybody in the middle east) that are seen by US soldiers.
    "You tell that fucking haji that if we get sniped one more fucking time through here, we're gonna level this fucking place!"

"The fucking haji's are real friendly in the day time waving, smiling and shit- but at night they go plant IED/VBIED on the streets"
    by hit the hole pole man March 09, 2006

Das fucked up

What Girls Said 13

• dick in a box
    What to get that special lady in your life for Christmas. It's not a diamond ring, it's not a fancy car, and it's not a house in the hills. It's a dick in a box.

Step 1: cut a hole in a box
    Step 2: put your junk in that box
    Step 3: make her open the box
    girl: i can't wait to see what you got me for Christmas
    guy: me either
    girl: is it what i've always wanted?
    guy: yup
    girl: ok i'm ready
    guy: merry Christmas
    girl: what is it?
    guy: it's a dick in a box

WTF 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• okay..
    Shengeleng
    1. to have the desire to fuck or bang someone very hard

2. a word you yell when you see someone who is hot/attractive/fuckable
    1. Dude! have you seen that chick in the club? I wanna sjengeleng her!

2. *hot person walks by* "wow... SHENGELENG!"

and i clicked again.. then got this

blowjob alarm clock
    when you wake up to someone (preferrably a woman) with your dick in their mouth performing fellatio.
    wow im gonna have a great day! why? because i got a blowjob alarm clock

O__o woah.. both are just really something. i thought i would get a better one.

• oo this is cool!

cool whip
    something you can't have pie without.
    Stewie: You can't have pie without Cool Whip. Brian: Cool Whip? Stewie: Yes, Cool Whip.

ok imma do it again lol

smart
    Knowledgeable, witty, or intelligent. Not a popular thing to be in America these days.

pfft hahaha ^^^

• Michael

"A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste... in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend... mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend... mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment... mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl... mainly because however strange and weird he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect."

This definition looks suspiciously like something "Michael" wrote, himself.

• Kidult

A so-called grown-up who doesn't want to grow up (or at least act like an adult) and would instead prefer so-called "children's" stuff for entertainment, like cartoons, toys, comic books, Disney movies, etc. He or she also enjoys colorful "kiddie" snacks like breakfast cereal and Spaghetti-O's and dresses like a teenager or perhaps younger. May or may not be great parents as well as being able to take on adult responsibilities. Not necessarily too immature at least in the public. Not to to be confused with geeks or nerds either, of course!

Also known as "Peter Pan", "young at heart", and "kid at heart".
    I'm almost 35 and I love Neopets, Archie comics, children's books, etc. So this makes me a kidult, heh.

• Oops. Wrong thing

Bittersweet

when something is good but there is a bad part about it
      When I learned I won the contest I felt bittersweet knowing I beat out my best friend who wanted to win more than me.

• Hoodie:
    sweatshirt with a hood and a very large pocket in front, capable of carrying, but not limited to, walkman and headphone, candy being smuggled into movie theatres, pencil and notebook, pet snake that your parents don't know about, and certain less-legal substances that you don't want people finding. Considered a signature by some, so not something you want anyone else in your area to have a similar one of. Worn around waist when too hot for otherwise, NEVER worn around neck, and if -for whatever reason- you're not wearing ANYTHING, they can be flung on the floor nearby wherever you are. Not generally meant for either sex, although if part of a couple, the dominant may prefer that the less-dominant wear his/her hoodie. If difficulty finding a unique hoodie, look in touristy shops next time you go on vacation.

• well thats a unique definition for hoodie lol

• spiffy
    (adj) used to describe something as unique or amusing. Similar usage to cool.

Oh fuck yeah I'm spiffy ahahah 8)

• north philly
    place where a lot of people get shot each night.
    I'm staying the fuck out of North Philly.

• "Naff: British slang, describes something that is stupid, lame, or unpalatable."

• Nout

British term for nothing... mostly used by the geordies up in newcastle and the northern part of the UK.

"Theres nout to do in florida, cause this place sucks"

by PiP October 30, 2004

• Double Briggsy

A homosexual act in which two men stand facing each other and roll the same rubber onto both erect cocks. They then violently agitate the rubber-encased twin saveloy until both queens have emptied their sacks. Named after Briggsy, the famous art guy and co-author of The Joy of Gay Sex.

Faggot: My hobbies are painting, ironing and doing the Double Briggsy.

• Ludite: A person who is averse to adapting to technology.

• circle
    1. A button on your playstation controller.
    Push the circle buttton

• You got a boring one haha xD

• Yes, yes i did... :(

What Guys Said 8

• Dickhead
    a person who is an idiot and shows it all too well
    "Stop humping the chair! You're such a dickhead!"

LLLMMMFFFAAAOOO!

• Nothing comes up until I allow the scripts from the script blocker (so used to it being on I forgot it was and had to let the scripts through)

Once the proper scripts are allowed this is what I got.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php

• sonned
    1) The action of being capable of calling someone else "son", in a derogatory sense.

Wow, you just got sonned.

• Porn hangover - Self explanatory

• Towel: *insert long-ass description from Hitchhiker's Guide...*

• italian
    Best people in the world. Why? no reasons. We just are.
    I'm Italian
    by... JeSSicA... April 10, 2004

LIES
    I AM THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

• xilf
    x-ray i'd like to fuck

---------------------------------
    What.

• NJ

Short for New Jersey.

• You also got a boring one. o. o