Are you excited for halloween?

This is year I'm going to go trick or treating, yes I'm 20 and I still dress up and go trick or treating! but this year my family and I want to give out candies and convert the house into a haunted house!!

do you think this would be a good a idea for my face? ahah :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm definitely not ready for summer to end and for cold weather to move in, but other than that, Halloween is AWESOME. I'm going as Wooderson from Dazed and Confused this year. It's actually recycled from a few years back, so I have the Ted Nugent t-shirt, I just gotta get some new pants that will fit me and dye them fuschia, the ones from like five years ago... well, I was going through a fat phase, haha. And I had bought a long blond wig and had the guy who cuts my hair cut it like Wooderson's 'do, it came out awesome. I grew a real mustache last time but it took a couple weeks and I looked like a pedophile when not in costume, so I'm going with a fake mustache this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    cdn3.sbnation.com/.../medium_wooderson.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!!! I love Halloween! It's in my favorite month, there's candy and parties everywhere, it's my birthday, candy everywhere, you get to dress up, candy!!!
    My kids already picked their costumes, Red Riding hood and the little bad wolf!

• aww how cute! I love Halloween too! I'm going to have so much fun this year!! <3

• I wanna see pictures of your costume!

• aww a fluffy cat!! a cute cat!! <3 and yes wait until halloween!

What Guys Said 15

• That looks awesome - Even though I saw the girl behind it, I still got chills - I live in a quite old area with not many kids about so I doubt there will be much activity on Halloween night - The younger adults go to fancy dress parties but they are quite hardcore drinking wise and I am bit old for wild parties.

• Not really, my sister is going to be Joker, but I'll probably just eat the candy on clearance at Walmart

• Man Halloween just annoys me. Especially the mischief night junk, trying to egg my car they must be crazy.

• aww mean people :(

• Yeah, I remember back in hs some idiot started to reach for some eggs and I got out of my car with a baseball bat. He jet but ran into a tree, never seen anyone run into a tree so fast in my life. I started cracking up then just left lol

• I was actually just thinking about this today. Not excited about trick-or-treating, but rather baking a pumpkin pie. I've made it a tradition, and my roommates are from another country; I don't know if they've had pumpkin pie before.

• Yeah sure, get to look awesome scare children and adults alike and eat candy.

• I out grew it years ago

• So lucky I wish I had balls to go even though I really want to.

• scaredy cat! xD

• Lol yeah I suck and plus in my neighbor hood there isn't any you have to like drive 5 minutes to go to a place where they have it.

• Try wear something gloomy as for Halloween to me I don't like it a lot of monsters to hunt

• Watching her do that to her face, reminded me of the original video and it's still kinda freaky

• I am eager for it because the next Hellsing Abridged will be released then or in the following days.

• Halloween is an excuse to dress up like a lunatic, I absolutely despise Halloween.

• Not very populair here so not at all

• No - - - - - -

• no we're still in aug -_-

• OMG YES, it's fun watching Halloween shows from when I was a kid.

What Girls Said 8

• Can't wait! This Halloween, I am going to be a tiger with glow in the dark orange body paint all over my legs, arm, shoulders, and even a bit on my neck. I'm going to do big, voluminous, wild model hair and wear make-up that really makes my green eyes pop. Either with a sexy black dress and strappy heels or a bustier top and black shorts. Can't waaaaait!

• I love Halloween time! I usually dress up a bit and hand out candy. I decorate my door and door area with things, too.

Converting your house into a Haunted House sounds cool! My neighbor down the street does this, I can hear the little screams from my place haha. I think that smiley face would be pretty creepy!

• No no no no no. I hate Halloween. It's so stupid and it's cold and everyone things that look so hot or cute as whatever they are dressed up as. And it brings back bad memories.

• Not really since I won't be doing anything special. :(

• I don't care about Halloween.

• No because I'm too old to go to Halloween.

• I live in Aus and no one pays much attention to Halloween therefore nope I'm not excited

• no, and until recently it wasn't really a big thing here