My friend's kid keeps putting his head on my boobs?

He keeps calling them special pillows and snuggling into them. I don't want to push him off and be mean but should I?
P. S. He is 3 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like this kid

• My boyfriend started laughing and told my friend's kid that they were his special pillows and my friend's kid kicked him 😂 he is something else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Him calling them special pillow is weird, I wonder who thought him that? But he's 3 other than that fine.

• My friend 😒 About a month ago we were hanging out and the kid hit me on the boob. I crouched over in pain and my idiot friend (his dad) told him that they were special pillows that aren't allowed to be hit. His mom isn't around so he doesn't have a lot of females around.

• Right and his Mom isn't around so it sounds like you are an important female figure in his life.

• Pretty much. He used to call me mom until we corrected him and now he calls me auntie.

What Guys Said 2

• It's fine untell 5

• If you don't, you'll only encourage positive behavior

What Girls Said 2

• Tell your friend that her kid is putting his head in your boobs.

• He's only 3 I don't think it matters.