Do you hate being born who you are?

If so, you're going to have to learn to accept yourself for who you are and learn to love yourself. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate being myself. I hate it a lot.

• What for? I've seen your responses to a few questions and you've made me chuckle haha, you seem cool! You are probably being too hard on yourself

• @heater55 it's complicated but thanks

• Really? if only you were in Australia haha I'd happily hang out with you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love many aspects of myself but i can't get a girlfriend to save my life. Im pretty lonely and after so much rejection its made me fallback on my drug usage tendencies. I was clean with opiates for a while but i was rejected so much and a girl i was in love with denied me and started fucking my friend. Now i love vicariously through my buddy. In effect drug are my consolation. These are my problems but everything else is pretty damn great tbh.

What Girls Said 8

• its difficult being me-i am not sure I hate it though:)

• Eh, I'm not a huge fan of myself. But at the same time, I don't feel like I would want to be anybody else.

If that makes sense.. It probably doesn't. 😔

• Yeah, sometimes

• I'm actually fine being myself. I wouldn't want to be anybody else.

• Woah, that's spooky. Right whenever I posted my opinion you posted the exact same thing!

• I honestly thought Drenaught copied and pasted IamNuts' statement hoping that she'd notice his efforts.

• I highly doubt it I noticed the time and it was exactly a minute apart since gag doesn't count less than that it must have taken the nearest estimate.

• No, I love myself :)

• everyone has phases in their life where they hate being who they are, but overall I think I'm happy with my life :)

• Yes, I do hate it quite a lot but I don't think I would ever change if given the option

• I don't like who I was born as, but I'm going to change it eventually

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I do hate myself and who I am in a lot of ways. I have come to realise that I will never get to know what it is like to be in a relationship. Not everyone makes it in the dating world and I am one of those people.

• The past is already gone, the future is not yet here.
    There’s only one moment for you to live. ^.^

• I will admit I do hate the way I've become. I've learned to live with it and accept all my bad sides but damn sometimes I don't get the whole 100% feeling of being human. I miss out on a lot of other sensitive emotions.

• I <3 myself.

• Nope I love the man I am today.

• Well, I on't dabble in narcissism, but I don't hate myself, I used to, butthat was another time, another life. Part of growing up I guess.

• A key to life I believe is to be happy in yourself! If you're not, do something to change that

• As Kendrick said "I love myself." I think I even love my flaws. Maybe I love myself too much lol. I have minor flaws I don't too much care for, but yeah I love myself.