What, do, you, sleep in?

I ussaly rock a hoodie and sweat pants but im wearing a big ole sweater and sweatpants 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Wow, you sleep in a lot of clothes.

Usually nothing or a tee sometimes. I like to feel as free as possible in bed and I find clothing inhibitive.

• in this weather, just a sweater and undies.

• T shirt or tank top and undies usually. Sometimes nothing at all. Depends.

• Underwear and a T-shirt.

• Naked. I cannot stand to wear clothing to bed.

• I sleep naked.

• T-shirt/tank top & shorts/pants depending on what the temp is. I'll wear socks if it's cold & sometimes I'll just wear a bra & shorts if it's really hot.

• Mostly shorts and a top.

• an old top and panties

• In my bed 😴

What Guys Said 13

• Boxershorts.. I dont like naked and I dont like having to much on. Boxershorts only gives me the freedom I need without being naked.

• Boxers, or in the nude, depending on
    how hot, or cold the weather is. ^.^

• Just boxers that's it, or plaid pajamas in the winter.

• I sleep in my jeans pant and t-shirt. Sometimes Shirt if I am too tired. And on rare occasions I sleep wearing a nickers but t-shirt is a must.

• Naked, alternatively some thin pj pants if it is too cold in winter. Can't stand wearing anything on top when going to bed however.

• Naked since ten years old

• I wear a big night shirt. It was my girlfriend's but I wore it one time when she was away because I missed her smell and now I find it pretty hard to sleep without it. Plus she thinks I look cute in it

• Pyjama pants

• Always naked...

• ---->Boxers<----

• singlet and footy shorts... all the way!

• I wear nothing but my boxers, though sometimes i wear a shirt too. Sometimes i even go fully nude. My girlfriend sleeps in her panties and one of my shirts. Though occasionally she will wear my boxers. So hot

• You sleep in a hoodie? A sweater? How do you not burn up? I sleep in a t-shirt and sweat pants.