What, do, you, sleep in?

I ussaly rock a hoodie and sweat pants but im wearing a big ole sweater and sweatpants 😊

0|0
11|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Wow, you sleep in a lot of clothes.

Usually nothing or a tee sometimes. I like to feel as free as possible in bed and I find clothing inhibitive.

1|1
    0|0
  • in this weather, just a sweater and undies.

0|2
    0|1
  • T shirt or tank top and undies usually. Sometimes nothing at all. Depends.

0|1
    0|0
  • Underwear and a T-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked. I cannot stand to wear clothing to bed.

0|2
    0|0
  • I sleep naked.

0|2
    0|0
  • T-shirt/tank top & shorts/pants depending on what the temp is. I'll wear socks if it's cold & sometimes I'll just wear a bra & shorts if it's really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly shorts and a top.

0|0
    0|0
  • an old top and panties

0|0
    0|0
  • In my bed 😴

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Boxershorts.. I dont like naked and I dont like having to much on. Boxershorts only gives me the freedom I need without being naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers, or in the nude, depending on
    how hot, or cold the weather is. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • Just boxers that's it, or plaid pajamas in the winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in my jeans pant and t-shirt. Sometimes Shirt if I am too tired. And on rare occasions I sleep wearing a nickers but t-shirt is a must.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked, alternatively some thin pj pants if it is too cold in winter. Can't stand wearing anything on top when going to bed however.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked since ten years old

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a big night shirt. It was my girlfriend's but I wore it one time when she was away because I missed her smell and now I find it pretty hard to sleep without it. Plus she thinks I look cute in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Pyjama pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Always naked...

0|0
    0|0
  • ---->Boxers<----

0|0
    0|0
  • singlet and footy shorts... all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear nothing but my boxers, though sometimes i wear a shirt too. Sometimes i even go fully nude. My girlfriend sleeps in her panties and one of my shirts. Though occasionally she will wear my boxers. So hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You sleep in a hoodie? A sweater? How do you not burn up? I sleep in a t-shirt and sweat pants.

0|0
    0|0