Are you a good person? Someone that can be trusted with secrets?

Or are you a L. I. A. R?

0|0
13|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been told some secrets on here, so far i haven't let it slip. Or did I?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i know I'm a good person who is trustworthy.

traitors are people i will find the most difficulty forgiving, so it would just go against who i am.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Honestly, I'm a very good person and keep every secret. I try to do anything possible for the ones I trust.

But, I lie a lot. (Don't think I lied in above paragraph lol 😂) I don't even consider a person good (at personal level) who speaks truth 100% time because by doing so, he/she is just jeopardising their career and success. We should be 'honest' person but not 'too honest' person.

There's no co-relation between honest, faithful and good person. A person can be a liar but he/she can be a good and faithful person at the same time.

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know and knew professional secrets that could ruin people and make businesses go bankrupt.
    When the CEO of our company died, I knew it months before it happened.
    A few thousand people were surprised when he died. Nobody knew it from me.
    Trustworthy? Yes, certainly. 'Good'? Maybe. Compared to who?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say that I'm a 'good' person. I do bad things occasionally. But yeah, I protect secrets like my life depended on them! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely am. One of the things I hate the most is people who betray my trust, so if I tell you you can trust me, you can be sure I'll be 100% trustworthy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Betrayal is the worst feeling in this world.

• OMG!! I've just answered a question on telling a secret. So, no! I must be useless. That's a secret, don't tell anyone...

0|0
    0|0
  • When i have a friend and i talk to them online or in real life
    i keep secrets i don't believe in carrying tales from one person
    to another or tell someones secrets and i try to find the same
    within a friend ,

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at keeping secrets and I can't stand gossip. As far as am I a good person, there is improvement that needs to happen so it's up for debate. Maybe I'm an ok person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I'm very trustworthy. I don't really tell people my secrets but I understand that not everyone keeps their problems to themselves so I do keep other people's secrets even if we've fallen out. Just principle I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole good person thing is questionable for everyone cause everyone has different beliefs of what makes someone a good person or not as for secrets yeah you can trust me I am not social and I mostly stay at home so yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am.(filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • Good person? I don't know. Can you trust me with your dirtiest secrets? Yes. Yes you can. Mainly because I will either forget them after an hour or so or I will keep it as my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I trust @joahz10nt with ma life. I can even dedicate ma life into being one of her underdog 💘

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I believe so

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I CAN be trusted with secrets

But that doesn't mean I'm not a liar also :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be trusted with secrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am a good person. At least that is what I have been told but I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • what secrets? no secrets here, this convo never happened

0|0
    0|0
  • People think Im not good at keeping secrets yet I keep a lot of there secrets to myself. Some that could end relationships. Dark forbiden secrets...0_0

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I'm a little bit of both good and bad.

But secrets yes, I can keep secrets really well and most people trust me with their secrets. However, I don't trust my secrets with anyone. I have the believe that 'a secret can only be kept if the other person is dead'. The "secrets" which I do tell to people tho, are not really considered secrets tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am a good person. I'm trying to be be a better person though. My friends, family trust me with their secrets. They know I would NEVER break their trust.
    I lie only at work, I don't lie to my loved ones

0|1
    0|0
  • i am mixture of good and bad.. but secrets... yes.. i can keeps secrets..

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a good person? No. Someone that can be trusted with secrets? I don't know. Care to tell me some? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think so :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup you can trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good person

0|0
    0|0
  • I need improve in certain areas. Overall, i think I'm an okay person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good person unless secrets need to be told for the greater good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am good with secrets

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I'm holding many secrets from people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm trustworthy, secrets stay secrets ;)

0|0
    0|0