Isn't she pretty?

it is hard to tell she is actually a he. Some transgender look even more attractive than real women.

I find her very attractive.

@ihav2fart

Isn't she pretty?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treechada_Petcharat

For those who get upset easily please move to other question

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She's very beautiful. :) it's so hard to tell that she was once a he, it's mind blowing. If I saw her walking down the street I would speak to her, and the fact that she was once a he wouldn't come to my mind.

What Guys Said 13

• Nong poy! She/he is oretty

• She is a beautiful for sure...

• I would say 'cute' more than 'pretty'... Although, pretty, too, sorta... It's a dude? O. O My dick is so confused right now...

• hard to tell its a he

• Well, there's always this double feeling... yes "she" looks good.
    But imagine that as a male you'd be in a relationship and than discover that she is "a job". Goodness, that would be the shock of a lifetime!

• Did not noticed she is transgender until i read your decription after all she is very cute and human

• So this is a transgendered male? Says who? Where can we follow up and get proof? I personally see no physical signs of masculinity. Are we supposed to just take your word that this is a transgendered male? How do you know this? Or what makes you think?

Anyone could post a pic of a female and say it's a transgendered male. Got and full body pics of her in like jean shorts m tank top, or short skirt and crop top or similar?

• If I saw her walking down the street I'd probably think she's cute.

• No He's not.

• does that make me gay I think he's cute

• I definitely would.

• I suppose, if you like that sort of thing

• I think she's pretty :)

What Girls Said 16

• Thai trangender women always look good it's because thai men are built very delicate and have very delicate facial features to begin with. Totally uncomparable to caucasians.

Asian transgender females have that advantage over Caucasian transgender females.

• You are right. It's easy for east Asian guy to turn female and no one would recognize it. I have noticed that many east Asian especially korean guys where most don't even have beards or it's very thin... has boyish face and thin petite body features even in 30's and some guys if apply make up then they more or less passes for female (look at their pop stars)

I wonder if soyabean (common in east Asian cuisine) is responsible for that.

• She's average or cute.
    I don't think she looks outstandingly beautiful.
    However, she's very passable as a female I wouldn't be able to tell.

I don't know why people are amazed when trans look the sex they are trying to be.
    With all of the facial enhancing make up, hormones and plastic surgery out there it shouldn't be hard to believe at all.

• I looked up more pics of her... yes she's definitely pretty as well (but in a ordinary-non intimidating way). She looks like a friendly person

• WHAAAAT? She's a transgender? Wow, I could have never guessed that she is a transgender. Looks really feminine and very pretty

• "some transgender look even more attractive than real women"

Trans people can, in fact, be more attractive than cis people because cis people are, in fact, not more attractive by default or superior. Shocking. Not really. What's the fuss all about? I don't get it. And if she's transgender and not just a crossdresser or drag queen, then she is in fact a she and not "actually a he".

• Yes, she is. What's most amazing about her is the fact that she never had any plastic surgeries on her face or body done when she won her Miss Transgender title back then. She still looks like back then, but with better makeup, but she likely got a top and bottom surgery now that she can afford it.

• she looks cute

• yeah she is alright.. cute..

• Yes, I think she is pretty.

• I wonder if he looks that cute and feminine without makeup and surgery.

• I don't think so.
    @NotMyUsername15

• Of first glance it looked like a woman, but then I could tell it wasn't by looking at other images. As for physical appearance on beauty scale, she looks average.

• Well, I would never guess that she's a transgender. She seems nice.

• That's Thailand for you, kanga! When are you gonna come visit me? Heheh

• That's a tranny? I wouldn't have guessed.

• s/he is very cute

• Yeah, I think she's pretty.