Guys, which reply would YOU like the most?

If you give a compliment to girl like, "You look gorgeous."

Which is a better reply as per you?

A smile and "Thank you."

or

A smile and "I know."

• Thank you
    78% (25)
  • I know
    22% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• From a stranger? I say tankyu.
    From a person i know? I say u know waddup 😎

What Guys Said 9

• I know only works if a guy is saying it to a woman who complimented him, not the other way around

• Thanks sounds a bit better, but it sounds just disinterested, like something you'd say if you're just trying to be polite.

• "Thank you" for sure. It's ok if they say "I know" in a sarcastic way, but if it looks like they really mean it, then I tend to think that they are too high on themselves. A little false modesty goes a long way.

• both are kinda of meh. I would like her to say something like thank you, I'm glad you noticed, I tried hard today. This gives me a easier chance to keep the convo going.

• I want them to tell me I'm gorgeous too! lmao

• haha this question is about accepting a compliment. Well, it depends on the girl if she would like to compliment you back or not. :P

• I have witnessed both responses, the thankyou wasn't genuine but the I know was and it was sassy! lol

• I don't know why, but I think I have a thing for arrogance so "I know."

• Don't be an arrogant prick. We know you know. Say Ahhhhhhhh or something.

• You have to look at the subtext. If she says "Thank you" that is kind of a green light to say "I like you, tell me more."

• A kiss with i know :D