With the advancements in modern medicine, Do you think we will live to be 150 years old?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• No we will never live to be that age with so many other things to take us out that man has created

What Guys Said 6

• No, because our cells deteriorate quicker than that.

Maybe if they find something that makes our regrown cells not die at such a rate... and if we sleep enough so our brains don't end up used up, clogged by waste due to continuous sleep deprivation.

• no because of telomerase. look it up. we would have to develop nano machines first and that would take a while.

• Honestly I hope not. I don't want to live to be that old. Shit I don't even want to see 100 years old. After a certain age it gets harder to work, and I don't want to be a drag on my family or economy

• I hope I die at age 77

• I really doubt that's possible.

• Nope. Shit question.

What Girls Said 2

• GMOs and stupidity have taken over. We even refuse to admit that there are many cures for deadly diseases, like cancer, that can be cured, reversed and even prevented my eating less animal products.

• Noooope. 80 is more than enough.