If you could live in any time period.. what would be your choice?

I'd want to be apart of the civil war era and reconsturction. Would love to of served in the military at that time. Seen congress pass the 13th amendment.

Most Helpful Girl

• But you might have not lived to... live it out
    www.civilwar.org/.../

... and here I was trying to think what era was peaceful & fun in which to play w/o worry
    some say it is now
    history.howstuffworks.com/.../...e-in-history3.htm
    I say Moose Manure
    maybe
    the Roaring 20's back through the explorer years turn of century?

• I'm former military so I guess I have a bias towards war fantasies. It was a pivotal point in U. S. history. I would of loved to of served during that era. Roaring twenties would be a great time era too.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1980's - 2010 was probably the best time

What Girls Said 2

• The 1940's because I would have loved to see the Zoot Suit era and possibly understand it better

• 80's by far.

What Guys Said 3

• I would love to live during the time the pyramids were built. Those things are an amazing wonder to me. I would also want to come back as in those days there was no Diet Coke or pizza! lol

• Can I choose distant future where ordinary people can travel through space? Because that's where I would love to be.

• Victorian London as a vampire.