Is my drinking and eating habits out of control?

okay so each day i drink a 12 pack of natural ice beer or a 12 pack of pabst blue ribbon and a pint of jack daniels or a pint of jim beam. i also eat six burgers from 5 guys a whole pizza i also eat a whole bag of lays potato chips and a bag of cheese puffs. and a box of oreos and a box of chips ahoy cookies. i also drink a gallon of milk a day and two liters of soda i also smoke an eighth of weed a day and do an eight ball of coke a day. is my eating and drinking habbits out of control

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's way out of control. 12 beers, hard liquor, shitty fat food full of sugar and salt, sugary soda, weed and coke. Wow! You don't take care of your body so how are you still alive?

What Girls Said 3

• I would say so, they're really unhealthy and you'll end up being obese and it'll be harder to lose the weight, instead if you're going to eat that much try switching to healthier options, don't have to rule out drinking but take it easy

• I'd say yes...

• Lol yes but I can't really talk I drink a bottle of wine a night and barely get buzzed and drink at least 3-6 beers a night when it's not wine. I won't even mention the amount of dominos I eat either.

What Guys Said 0