Look like a good book from the pics?

Look like a good book from the pics?

So I'm 15 and this is my novel on Fictionpress and this is the front image online for it. From the picture what would you think my story was about, what the chracters were like? Would you like to read it?
Here is the story's information:
Lady Jenna Darling is commanded by her father to go to Royal Court, where danger lurks around every corner, where enemies wait in shadows and where true love can be found. Her life is about to change when she meets King James Lancaster. They must face powerful foe, unexpected treachery and they must fight for their crowns as well as their lives. It's life or death in Labella...

What do you think of it?

If you'd like to read my novel... Reign here is the link: https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3236704/1/Reign

Please check out my Reign Pinterest Board with all the characters, the plot, the world and everything. It really does mean the world to me:Just type into Google Search Inky Ivory Pinterest and it should come up.

Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he a king? If not, is it even legal to name your kid that?

Anyways, the front picture is horrible, I'm sorry.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Your description is interesting and that's a nice cover :) But I don't think the story is for me since I'm not really interested in stories of kings and queens. 👑👑👑