Have you ever gone on the "DEEP WEB"?

Any cool or scary stories comment down below.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Deep web is almost meaningless. The term is used by people trying to be cool, and they don't even use the term right.

The web is big enough that I might see a trillionth of a trillionth of it. I've been to some pretty shady areas before when I had a purpose. But I'm fine just watching youtube videos. No need to go looking for all the weird shit that's out there. I've been in a hell of a lot more weird and dangerous places in real life than any place I've been on the web. No need to go looking for that either.

• Haha, apparently you've never been to. onion.

I don't need to go because I get the best of it on dark sites that I frequent.

• Dude, the Deep Web is a real thing the pretty shady areas you've been to don't compare to this shit on the Deep Web.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never heard if it?

• The deep web is the part of the internet which you can only access with the Tor browser. Imagine what you can access right now on the web as dipping your foot in the Marianas Trench. Everything below that is the deep web.

• @ShayanMortazavi The tor browser was funded by the government, the guy that made the tor browser even worked for the NSA at one point

What Guys Said 9

• I have been on the deep web, way before they shut down silk road, and yea, I did see lots of ads and shit, for like "hire an assassin" " buy child porn here" "get your heroin here with bit coin"

Before we all knew it, the entire website was bugged with FBI so it was pointless to even do anything on that site, that that fucking shit got shut down

• Mostly I just wanted to explore it out of curiosity, you have to download the tor browser, but don't even think for a second that you won't be found out by someone on the black web, mess with the wrong people and it can come back to bite you, not only that but the feds can find out your privacy too if you make stupid browsing mistakes

• No, never would go into the Deep Web , gotta watch where you go
    you never know whose watching what you do, i do watch videos on
    YouTube but that's about it , I don't want no dealings with a hacker
    never know what they can do that stuff seems really scary.

• yea true that, people on the deep web know their networking and shit, they can even hack your webcam and find out where you live and shit

• Nope nope just nope I know what happens there it's awful thing they sell homeless people in cages and they rape women online streaming and they chat with people to tell them what to do with the victim that's awful

• What do you mean by deep web?

• The unknown part of the web where things get a little creepy and disturbing

• @guyadvicefromguys could you tell me the name of this documentary? And I would not want to film it I am just saying I want to avenge that girl.

• Not yet I will when I get a better PC with a lot more security features.

• it doesn't exist

• Yes I have. Just download the Tor browser to go on it.

• Nope, but i will... someday!!

• I was balls deep in the deep web.

Unless you're looking for some illegal shit like drugs, weapons, stolen credit cards or fake id's, it's over rated.

What Girls Said 6

• i don't even know what DEEP WEB is..

• You have to download the Tor Browser to access it. You can't be tracked by the NSA or anything on there so a lot of illegal stuff happens on there like selling drugs, hiring hackers, hiring hit men, human trafficking, etc.

• @QuestionMan alright.. share your experience with us if you ever go there.. 😁😁

• No, if I did it would only be to buy drugs, weapons or to hire an assassin, Im not gonna look for the real disturbing shit, because you never know who's watching you.

• It's kind of a scary place. i wouldn't ever attempt it.

• It's not a "scary place", it's just a part of the internet where a lot of illegal stuff happens. You have to download the Tor Browser to access it. You can't be tracked by the NSA or anything on there so a lot of illegal stuff happens on there like selling drugs, hiring hackers, hiring hit men, human trafficking, etc.

• @shayanmortazavi yeah I know how to get it I'm just saying it's scary which you named reasons why it is. I'm sure there's lots of interesting things on there but something I'd def stay away from.

• Yep I have been but I don't have any stories to tell yet

• Yeah, I have. It's basically lots of people selling hard drugs, weapons and cheap porn.

• cheap porn? More like torture porn, child porn, women get raped then killed in real time porn. It's not just drugs and weapons, its fake credit cards, paypal accounts for sale, companies trading secrets, governments trying to stay anonymous too, journalists sharing leaked info, its a whole bunch of shit,

• I didn't see any of that. All I saw was james deen specials and all.

• Yes and I can just say... humanity can be really f up :/