Most Helpful Guy
These are some of the signs that will indicate you are going through depression if they are chronic:
1. you feel hopeless and helpless
2. you’ve lost interest in friends, activities, and things you used to enjoy
3. you feel tired all the time
4. your sleep patterns have changed
5. you can’t concentrate or find that previously easy tasks are now difficult
6. you can’t control your negative thoughts, no matter how much you try
7. you are much more irritable, short-tempered, or aggressive than usual
8. Your appetite changes drastically as well as your weight.
If these symptoms progress for more than two weeks, it is essential that you see a doctor or a professional.
Most Helpful Girl
Fatigue, increased/ decreased appetite, emotionally unstable (you cry a lot or you get angry very easily), overly sensitive.0