(Quiz) What does your personality smell like?

http://www.playbuzz.com/lilydarkwaters10/what-does-your-personality-smell-like

That Something Special
Well...

I've smelled QUITE a few personalities, but I can't seem to put my finger on what you smell like...

You are intriguing, generous, but more importantly QUITE unique. You make your own path, maybe one day you're sweet and somber, maybe you're fiery and energetic the next! There's no telling with you!

You are the friend that no one can ever expect. The one that suddenly decides to go skydiving, or rock climbing - you're that something special!

Yay, I like this :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Fresh Air
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...425b-8496-c66e786b7bf9.jpg

Have you ever been upset, or sick, or stuck in the house all day? Do you remember that wave of relaxation that takes over your body when you first take a deep breath of fresh air?

You ARE that feeling! You are relaxed, reliable, and revitalizing! Maybe you can’t put a finger on the smell, but you are a breath of fresh air!

After a long, tiresome day – you’re the one to talk to. In a group of friends you are the one who has a realistic and creative approach to make the day better. When everything is getting a little bit tougher, you’re the person to refresh the room!

Most Helpful Girl

• Midnight Lavender

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b5f-bd00-9a008a051443.jpg

Lavender is a soft scent, but like you, it’s persistent, and nearly hypnotizing. That’s because of its interesting style. You are that same type of persistent and interesting – saying a lot with very little. That’s why this is how your personality would smell!

You have the type of personality that could leave a mark with little interaction. You’re the one who steps into a room and captures everyone’s attention without much problem when you put your mind to it! The late night is also when you do your best work, so try to stay up and see what amazing things you can think up.

Midnight Lavender leaves the room wondering, just like you do!

Seems almost right.
    I like the smell of some Lavender candles. ^-^

What Guys Said 18

• You got : That Something Special
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ed5-91a0-383c57f6a359.jpg
    Well…

I’ve smelled QUITE a few personalities, but I can't seem to put my finger on what you smell like…

You are intriguing, generous, but more importantly QUITE unique. You make your own path, maybe one day you’re sweet and somber, maybe you’re fiery and energetic the next! There’s no telling with you!

You are the friend that no one can ever expect. The one that suddenly decides to go skydiving, or rock climbing – you’re that something special!
    ----------
    I do have an odd sort of personality sometimes, but I'm happy with calling it "special' or "unique" :D

• I don't need to take the quiz, I already know what my personality smells like. :P

41.media.tumblr.com/...m0pe4yKogu1rr17lto1_500.png

• That Something Special
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8b29-03ba64a16a2d-m.jpg
    Well...

That sounds good

• Got this:

"Summer Citrus (Maybe Some Vodka)

When Summer and Citrus met there wasn’t just magic. There were fireworks and explosions! And MAAAAYBE a little liquor~ Their exciting, energetic, and lively child is you! It’s your fun and free personality that attracts the people around you – that’s why your personality has a scent of Summer Citrus!

People may think that you’re a little too much sometimes, but that’s just because they haven’t realized how revitalizing you really are! Everyone needs a friend who can always cheer them up, and that’s you!

And remember, I said a LITTLE liquor, don’t get carried away now"

• What Does Your Personality Smell Like?

Ice Cream Sundae

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f99-86ff-444a4b736117.jpg

Your personality smells like an ice cream sundae! You are creative, diverse, and have a little bit of everything you’ll ever need! This means you are multi-talented and can do many things really well. A Jack (or Jane) of all Trades!

You are the friend that can come into a room and make something out of nothing. You can have fun when everyone else is down or upset about something. People like you are the types who invent.

You are imaginative and that’s your strong suit!

You have the whole package! Or should I say the whole carton?

• Tha Something Special

Well…

Unique smell 😁

• Summer Citrus (Maybe Some Vodka)

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4be8-848e-7f956ad7364c.jpg

And remember, I said a LITTLE liquor, don’t get carried away now~

haha i am not alcoholic!
    *Sips out of flask*

• Well well, 90% of this is inaccurate :P

• That Something Special

Well…

• Ice Cream Sundae

You are the friend that can come into a room and make something out of nothing. You can have fun when everyone else is down or upset about something. People like you are the types who invent. And i am also pretty nutty lol. So I guess that makes me a Ice Cream Sundae lol

• Summer Citrus (Maybe Some Vodka)

• Vanilla Mint :

It was magic when Vanilla met Mint, and your personality is that same type of magic! You are sweet but revitalizing at the same time. You’re also the perfect thing to make bad day get better, that’s why your personality has a scent of Vanilla Mint!

You know how to approach a situation and fill the room you’re in with positive energy. It’s always great to have a friend who can see the brighter side of things. But you don’t just see it, you vacation there! You’re the perfect type of person to depend on when times get rough!

Can you say, “irresistible?”

not so popular result , eh? :D

• Hi, there! :D

Fresh Air

You, just like the air, are too big to put in a box – a free spirit!

• I got: Summer Citrus (Maybe Some Vodka)! What Does Your Personality Smell Like? - www.playbuzz.com/.../what-does-your-personality-smell-like

• Ice cream sundae!!!

• Mine smells like VICTORY!!!

• That Something Special
    ... wasn't expecting that.
    Now if I could just figure out what the "Something" is.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Midnight Lavender

http://i.imgur.com/ozc0sg5.jpg

Yeah, I guess this is an okay "smell". I actually use a lavender scented plug-in in my room sometimes. I used to do my best work late at night, too!

• Midnight Lavender

i hope this is true... :)

• I think it is :)

• You don't have to hope
      just make it true.

If it isn't already.

Have you ever taken a walk
      under the silent night sky?

Imagine that, and then being met with
      the soothing scent of blooming lavender. ^.^

I love that picture.. but then it is some
      of my favorite things put together.

• @Aizou this was sooo nice.. ☺️☺️☺️

• Summer Citrus (Maybe Some Vodka)

• Ice Cream Sundae

• Ice cream sundae

Your personality smells like an ice cream sundae! You are creative, diverse, and have a little bit of everything you'll ever need! This means you are multi-talented and can do many things really well. A Jack (or Jane) of all trades.

You are imaginative and that's your strong suit!

You have the whole package or should I say the whole carton?

• I like this :)

Oh and I think ur smell is totally accurate.

• I read it wrong at first, thought it said
      "you have fun, when everyone else is down" ^.~

But yeah, as far as I know
      it seems pretty close. ^.^

• Well sometimes I can b inventive... Others lazy...

But I'd say it is mostly accurate.

Thanks @Aizou , I do enjoy having a laugh at the cost of someone else's misfortune. That's me :D

That aside, your words are very kind. Thank you :)

• That Something Special

Well…

I was expecting another result.

• Your personality smells like an ice cream sundae! You are creative, diverse, and have a little bit of everything you’ll ever need! This means you are multi-talented and can do many things really well. A Jack (or Jane) of all Trades!

I like the result! :D

• Lavender is a soft scent, but like you, it’s persistent, and nearly hypnotizing. That’s because of its interesting style. You are that same type of persistent and interesting – saying a lot with very little. That’s why this is how your personality would smell!

wow! thats very mystical. i like that hahhah

• Summer Citrus (Maybe Some Vodka)

And remember, I said a LITTLE liquor, don’t get carried away now

• Vanilla Mint
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...433f-886d-305645b7cbfc.jpg

Can you say, “irresistible?”
    Bang on!

• Midnight Lavender

• Midnight Lavender
    Midnighthmirassou. files. wordpress. com

• Midnight Lavender cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b5f-bd00-9a008a051443.jpg Lavender is a soft scent, but like you, it’s persistent, and nearly hypnotizing. That’s because of its interesting style. You are that same type of persistent and interesting – saying a lot with very little. That’s why this is how your personality would smell!

Lovely <3

• Midnight Lavender

• Same as you! Twinsies.

• Wow, so many ladies here are a lovely midnight lavendar :)

My personality smells like fresh air :p

• I'm a Midnight Lavender :)

• Summer Citrus (and maybe some vodka). I'll take the Vodka thanks!.