Is it possible for an introvert to turn into an extrovert and vice versa?

Is it something that's hard wired or so you think it's flexible?

• its hard wired
  • It's flexible

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to think of myself as an introvert that transformed into an extrovert. It takes constant work and change though i'd say. It doesn't come naturally like with other people.

I had build my own self confidence and train my social skills. It was a very complicated routine method but it worked for me.

The way i walk, the way i talk, the way i communicate (body language and verbal) all required my conscious mind to do so, my sub-conscious was of very little use because i believe that i was a born introvert.

I had to continuously act and think in a certain way for me to actually change myself. It's exactly like how people change their personalities. You continuously do something in a way or think in a way that it becomes engraved from your conscious mind to your subconscious.

My transformation resources came from books, experiences, mentoring that all talked about deep psychological sciences. Basically you can control to a certain extent of how you feel, how you act and react.

What Girls Said 2

• i used to be an extrovert when i was a kid, now i'm mostly an introvert, with the exemptions when i get together with people i'm close to.

• I think it's possible to change that due to situations in life and the environment you are in.

What Guys Said 2

• Introverts can turn into extroverts. I've already seen the change in some people. I'm not sure if an extrovert could turn into an introvert, though.

• I think it varies from person to person.