Are you attracted to aquiline ('big') noses?

A question on here about noses made me realize that I have liked many girls with aquiline noses. I don't find those noses attractive or unattractive, unlike many people, who seem to dislike 'big' noses. So, what is your view?

Are you attracted to aquiline ('big') noses?

• I find them neither attractive nor unattractive on the opposite sex.
    42% (13)30% (7)37% (20)Vote
  • I find them attractive on the opposite sex.
    19% (6)17% (4)19% (10)Vote
  • I find them unattractive on the opposite sex.
    39% (12)53% (12)44% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't dislike them but i don’t seem to be attracted to them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractivenessdoesnt come down to nuz the nose. Its the entire face so yee.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, of course, but I'm asking how it affects attractiveness.

• It doesn't as long as u have the face. Everyones face is different. Sum attractive people may have that nose and they are still attractive cuz they have a cute or perrty face.

What Girls Said 6

• I dislike those shaped noses. It depends on the person though. Some people can pull off big features.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind. They look nice on some men but I think it depends on your facial structure and features, for it to fit in nicely

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I like big noses lol, so perhaps

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to them but I don't really mind them

0|0
    0|0
  • On guys YES if it has a nice shape and is symmetrical.
    It also depends on the rest of his face. Its not attractive if he has a weak chin or jawline because then his face will be all nose.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Not particularly attractive

I don't know why but they give off a masculine vibe :/

0|0
    0|0
  • It just depends. Well, it depends on how their nose interacts with their other facial features. A lot of times, it isn't attractive or unattractive. I guess, as usual, it's pretty much personal preference. But I certainly don't get "turned off" by them. Like I said, they don't don't make me feel one way or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't find those type of noses attractive. I like slim straight noses. That's it, I don't feel like I'm asking for too much.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have a somewhat aquiline nose but I'm poor as fuck and still have my foreskin. #FailedJew

0|0
    0|0
  • why am I the only guy that voted "A"?

0|0
    0|0
  • A high, narrow nose can be nice.

0|0
    0|0