Oops!! Help me please?

I was riding my bike, and I started to go fast. When I got near my dads car, I started to turn but I didn't turn fast enough and totally scratched his car. It's a pretty big scratch and my mom saw it but hasn't said anything about it yet. He's been hanging around his car all night but hasn't noticed it yet. Should I be honest and tell him right now and take the punishment or let him see it eventually and let him think it happened in a parking lot or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your dad. If your dad is a take-it-easy type, I would just tell him what happened and probably help him to get it fixed (if he won't punish me for such an accidental scratch). If he is a short-tempered type, I would never bother to tell him -- such a small thing and why the heck do you want to "buy a dog that bites you"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say you didn't think you scratched it :D

What Guys Said 3

• What do you think you should do?

• I just don't know. I've almost told him but nothing comes out of my mouth. If I knew how to say it that would help

• Wow thank you so much. You helped me a lot. I do want to be the daughter had wants, so I will tell him. thanks!

• So maybe he did an OK job then. :)
      (you can tell him that also if you want)

• Are you gonna be spanked keep it quiet other ways tell

• You'll feel better by telling the truth, besides, it's just a little scratch, you can easily fix that

• Doesn't it cost a lot of money? We have plenty, it's just he's been spending a lot on ME lately and if I tell him I'm afraid it'll be expensive, so that's more money spent on me because it's something I caused

• Nah, it should be an easy fix

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him the truth. He'll probably understand it was an accident. If he finds out later you'll be in more trouble.