Ever feel sad for no apparent reason?

I'm just having one of those moments. I'm just stressed out and sad, tears are streaming down my face, but I can't put my finger on the exact reason why. Ever just feel sad for no apparent reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• This happens more than you think😄
    Often in puberty because of the instability of the hormone levels, always goin up'n down.
    Don't worry about it its normal, sometimes it is also a natural instinct to relieve stress by crying👌👍
    Hope this helped😄👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the times I actually find myself to be sad even without a valid reason and I'd be like wtf am I sad after I've done crying ><

I guess overthinking kills me. It's like suddenly I'm sad and I'd cry, until my eyes are red.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I have not felt sad without a proper reason.

• Sometimes I think it's like in those movies, where something happens to someone you like/love from afar
    And somehow you sense it :p

• I'm sorry but i can relate to how your feeling i been there myself many times.

• I'd feel that way from time to time as a teen, got fed up with it and decided to understand how emotions worked, now I manipulate how I feel.

• I get that way but I have depression, so that's typically why

• Yes. Usually happens in the winter. It's weird and sucks.

• No, but sometimes I get sad about things that don't even involve me

• Happens A LOT... but well wouldn't say without a reason, I get a sinking feeling

What Girls Said 4

• yeah... but then I got diagnosed with depression and it turned out that was the reason :/

• I have it too I found out. :(

• I'm sorry but it's better to be diagnosed because now you know whats wrong and you can get medical help for it

• Yes for like 3 days straight now! I really need to just stop thinking so much 😢😢😢

• Yes I have dear :/

• I am sorry but no.
    Actually, I've felt sad way too many times, but there was always a reason or more.