Any WWE fans out there?

As it says!
Just wondering who ur favourite superstar is and possibly an opinion on this Divas Revolution

Most Helpful Girl

• Used to be until it got all fagget on me. I liked randy orton and ricky steamboat the most.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Sasha Banks right now for the Divas and Brock Lesner he brings the Heat

What Girls Said 1

• Isn't WWE a thing of the late 90s?
    I used to watch it as a kid. I liked stone cold Steve Austin.. The undertaker.. triple h.. shawn michaels. Umm many more.

What Guys Said 7

• Not anymore, I haven't watched it since I was like 13.

My favorite superstar when I DID watch it was Rob Van Dam.

• I don't watch it as much as I did before since so many shit wrestlers have been coming on. But my favourites are Wade Barrett, Sheamus and The Undertaker.

• I sometimes watch it, but it has lost it's charm. Stone Cold will always remain my favourite. These days Brock Lesnar is pretty entertaining...

• I don't watch it much anymore, but my favorite was The Undertaker, and Stone Cold Steve Austin

• I like the panda.

• You do know that this shit is scripted , right?

• Even though Seth Rollins is a heel, I think he's the most entertaining talker and he is the most talented in the ring. He makes every opponent look better. So I'd say he's currently my favorite. I like the Divas Revolution, but it's getting stale fast. It consists solely of three stables and that's it, is almost always a tag match, and either Team PCB or Team Bella win every time.