How much do stupid people annoy you?

When you see someone that is 100% stupid and acting like he knows everything. How much does that annoy you. Basically , its the very reason why i get mood swings.

• 10-20%
  • 30-40%
  • 50-60%
  • 70-80%
  • 90-100%

Most Helpful Girl

• I Simply say and sometimes in a Simmer, @Sam19XX I do Not like Ignorance or stupidity.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I have zero patients. the fact that everybody is allowed to vote is one of the worst ideas humans have ever came up with.

What Girls Said 3

• I have a really low patience for some people. Unless they have a genuine learning difficulty or disability, I have like no patience.

• Depends on the situation.

• Depends on my mood.

Usually 50 , sometimes 100.

What Guys Said 6

• Well it would only really annoy me when we talk about maths, physics or other science and when the persons keeps talking so confidently while they don't know shit. But when it comes to opinions about things that aren't facts, i'm a very open minded person and tend to accept and respect who's different than me. Only close minded people get really annoyed at that.

• I don't care that people can be stupid. Ignorance isn't a crime. The thing that bothers me is that the most ignorant people happen to be the most confident and outspoken. Intelligent people question themselves more and are more introspective to challenge their own viewpoints in order to grow as a human being. Ignorant people are proud of their ignorance and shout it from the rooftops while ignoring anything to the contrary.

The more you learn the more you realize you don't know which makes you question yourself and everything around you. The less you learn the more comfortable you become in your own ways. It's a sad and terrifying reality in this world.

Then if you try to teach something to the ignorant people they just get loud and emotional and shut you down. When did we stop striving for intelligence? It's almost like people fear it nowadays. People are offended by it. It's pathetic.

• it doesn't bother me unless it is directed at me and actually interfering with whatever I am doing.

• Yeah when its directed to me its just killer

• I like stupid people because they're easy to talk to, to a degree.

• Not a lot because I've just learned to not give a fuck.

• It depends if they are causing harm to others or getting in my way. If they are only hurting themselves I find them more funny than annoying.