If there was a mirror that allowed you to see the inner most important person/thing to you, what would you see?

I was watching th movie Harry Potter recently and it made me wonder. In the movie, Harry was able to look in a mirror and see his parents. In that same mirror, his bestfriend, Ron, was able to see himself as a higly successful student, being praised by his family.
So my question is, if you can look through a mirror and see your inner most important thing, what do you think it would it be and why? is it a good or bad thing?

I think my inner most important thing would probably be a successful business woman, who is happily married with respectful children. wh? Im not sure. But I guess it's a good thing.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd see my mom. She's the most important person in my life, my #1 role model and # 1 best friend.

What Guys Said 1

• I would see myself eating caviar in an outdoor jacuzzi of my modern villa situated within a forest.
    Whether there would be a woman by my side I'm not sure about yet.

What Girls Said 0