Kanye West just announced he will run for president in 2020... why?

I mean I know our political system is messed up but now we are starting to have REAL clowns running, people who aren't even qualified in any way, for president... sure we won't know until 2020 if he will actually run.. but still... I mean COME ON. this is just ridiculous. as a concerned conscious voter, I feel like this will only get worse... how can we and the rest of the world take our country seriously when we have people like trump and potentially kanye west running?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's joking right?
    If those are the people wanting to run for president then our society is going to be corrupted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down it was a publicity stunt. Who in the hell black would want to be president again anyway with the way politicians have disrespected Obama? He doesn't do everything right (but then again what politician or president EVER did?) but that doesn't stop people from showing respect.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 12

• If you meet the three requirements to be president of the US then anyone can run. Getting your name on the general election ballot is a completely different thing.

• We already know he's basically a single-issue candidate. The only significant political issues he gets involved in deal with racial inequality, like in his famous, "Bush doesn't care about black people" on live TV for a Hurricane Katrina campaign. It's a common sentiment that the government is racist, but I think it's just him trying to convince people that he's serious. He's also an attention whore and a narcissist.

• He'd never get elected that the man is a complete and utter joke who ran off to one of our sworn enemies who he also is friends with.

We really need to get our government in check.

• Overthrow the 45th president and take matters to are own hand we the citizens dont need this shit anymore.

• Which party would he run for?
    The thing is he'll probably get a lot of votes from people that like his music. Just look at what happened in California with Arnold Schwarzenegger. I don't think he will win though.

• well living in uk i can say the rest of the world will not if you keep allowing people like that to nominate...

• xD THIS IS BETTER THAN TRUMP!!!

LOL LET'S DO IT FOR THE SHITS ANG GIGS

• hed be a better president than donald trump

• I'd rather have Spongebob for president.

• Why? Because anyone can run if they meet the requirements.

• The British are way ahead of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSQ3vWayazU

• Vote Kanye for next president I`m sure he will better than Trump