Can people on facebook see if you unblocked them?

Long story but I need to unblock someone, wait like 2 days (until I can block again) and reply to their message right before I block them again. Would that person be notified if I've blocked them?

If I unblock them, will they be able to see my profile again, through mutual friends etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I blocked people on FB and then unblocked them. The only hint they might have as to the fact that I blocked them is that when I unblocked them, they started showing up on my mutual friends listings and so I must have shown up in theirs too. It's weird seeing my name all of a sudden after not seeing it for so long. I doubt FB would notify others if they were blocked.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but if you blocked someone, suddenly you disappear from Facebook from their perspective, making it seem like you deleted your profile, even if mutual friends are tagging you in photos, commenting on your wall, it will never be known to person blocked because it won't show up in the newsfeed, however, if you unblock them, then all your history reveals itself. the only way they would know is if they do hardcore research on you like viewing your profile everyday.

What Girls Said 1

• nopes... they won't be notified of unblocking.. they will only find if they will be stalking you... but when you message they will know...

What Guys Said 1

• No, they're not notified when you block them and not when you unblock them.