GAGers how would you react if another GAGer posted a very short opinion on your long-description question?

Like for xample….

U were talkin about considerin breakin-up wid yer gf/bf…question title was: “Should I dump him/her?”

Then there comes a 1k+ character description where u describe yer situation…then after some point u have a new answer from some user (anon or not it doesn’t matter)…. answer’s:

“just dump him/her” or “just work things out”

Honestly how’d u react?

• tell him/her to "fuck off"
    0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • block him/her if he/she's not anon
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • downvote him/her
    5% (1)14% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • ignore his/her answer
    63% (12)57% (8)61% (20)Vote
  • other
    32% (6)22% (3)27% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't care.

However, If that was the only response I got I would be more so pissed off at the fact no one answered.

If you compare... the easy questions like,
    "Where are you from?" "What's your favorite color?" etc.
    get tons of replies. The people that need actually help (that write almost essays) usually don't.

I'd be more pissed off at the fact I'm left with one shitty answer.
    If other people provided a more helpful opinion, then to hell with the first answer.

1|2
    0|0
    • personally i avoid those "Where are you from?" "What's your favorite color?" etc. questions lately and post only on no-opinons section... ;p

also i post on "G@G Community" section sometimes when someone asks about sth related wid GAG (like: "How can i block someone here?")... :D

• Show All
    • of course... lots of painful xperiences during my teens... but now my life's just like a straight line... nothing super-xited happens nor very terrible... but guess it's better this way huh? :|

• Thanks for mho :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well personally I would absolutely never subject GAG to a super long text since I myself never read them unless the title was interesting, or someone I'm following posted it. Those are the only exceptions to when I would read long texts.

But if I had your situation, I'd just ignore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Well, if his/her opinion is the only one I got, then I'd be pretty annoyed (not because of the short answer, but because I didn't have any other to choose from), but would still just ignore it. If it wasn't, then I would just go to the others and not give it a second glance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I guess if you've been on this site long enough, you realize long relationship questions aren't very popular, and most responses aren't too helpful. Though, there usually is that one person who replies a nice, long and detailed answer, so I guess ya just gotta be on the lookout for that.

0|0
    0|0
    • unfortunately ya... that's y i respond on no-opinions section lately... ;)

and everytime i see someone post just a "he likes u"... i freak-out... :|

• Freak out? :O I have never seen you freak out!
      And that's perfect then, maybe GaG does need that "wizard" level for those who. deserve it...

• well... not totally freak-out... just disappointed...

i hit a downvote on this user who made a short-comment before i post my own... ;p

"And that's perfect then, maybe GaG does need that "wizard" level for those who. deserve it..."

^ XD

• It would be funny if I used his opinion to refresh the question xD Like, every 5 minutes he would get a notification and it would be me commenting "update" ahaha 😂

But honestly I would just ignore. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not likely to happen as I'm not one for long ass posts. But if it did no biggy. Like water off a ducks back. Life is way to short to get excited over such trivial things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. Plenty of other opinions to choose from.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are apathetic on here. I wouldn't take it personally.

0|0
    0|0
    • not everyone at all...

• Everyone has an opinion, some are more concise than others so I'm just glad if it's constructive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I try to keep my questions short because I know people don't read long descriptions and some just answer the question heading. If someone doesn't bother to read details I just ignore them, I don't bother getting worked up about it. I try to spend my time on this site as positively as possible more for my own sanity than anything else anything that interferes with that I just ignore.

0|0
    0|0
    • "I know people don't read long descriptions and some just answer the question heading"

^basically this another bad thing happenin in GAG... especially some people do it frequently... :|

• Its okay by me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just kidding. :-) I tried to say only "Its okay" but that was too short to be accepted. I usually write as much as is needed to answer the question. If someone wants advice, that usually means giving the advice and any conditions and maybe some clarification. But if the question is "what is your favorite hair color?", Saying only "red" would answer the question completely but the system would say it was too short.

I give it as much as needed to fully answer the question.

• doesn't bother me klaatu :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i. d. c Master Klaatu

0|1
    0|0
  • lol I voted A, but really I would do D, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • No big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered anyone even mentioned me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to spell and don't read so much into things

0|0
    0|0
    • "Learn to spell"

^guess u've never read my takes...

• i would say to him/her to never do it again but i don't think it would happen to me

0|0
    0|0