Whats it like yo be in a relationship socially?

Does the guy has to have outstanding social skills to score? What about the chill and laidback guy who doesn't talk much or know what to say? Are introvert guys doom cuz girls wil find them boring? Shall shy introvert guys not approach at all?

• Introverts are doom
  • You should approach
  • They dont need outstanding comm skills
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D

20
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I like introverts, but I am an extrovert so I would need to go out once in a while and socialize. I'm actually quite good at bringing people out of their shells. Having an extrovert girlfriend could be very helpful to you. I have terrible social skills too, but not in the normal way, haha. You will never know unless you try. Approach a girl that you like. Rejection happens to everyone so it's not like you're alone. Just do your own thing. You could be boring whether you are an introvert or an extrovert. Just approach. You never know what could happen.

• Lots of girls like introverts!

What Guys Said 0