Guys, have you ever felt you've been unfairly called creepy by girls before?

Describe the situation. And girls do you think you ever overreacted in calling a guy creepy before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't even get me started. It happens a lot. The worst thing was one time when I sat down opposite a random girl about my age on the train. Well, actually I sat diagonally to her, next to her was (apparently) her boyfriend and across her another guy who seemed to be a stranger to both of them. So I actually sat across her boyfriend. Without batting an eyelash, she reached out and slapped me across the face, then told me to fuck off. Funnily enough, her muscular and dumb-looking boyfriend actually turned out to be quite a gentleman. He calmed her down, apologized to me and offered that he and his girlfriend go look for other seats, but I simply left and got into another train compartment, where no one had seen that. I almost missed my stop that day because I spent the rest of the ride re-analyzing the situation and trying to figure out what I had done wrong to deserve such an extreme reaction.

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely have. But hey you don't just right up to a girl and say "truth or dare" on the street right.

• Definitely. Now that I think about it, calling a guy "creepy" simply because he was unattractive/misunderstood is quite uncalled for.

• When I call a guy creepy, he has really earned the title. Some people just can't or refuse to read social cues. The fact that I'm making a horrified face and trying to get away should be cues, but hey.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes. I'm not sure what girls are thinking I'm thinking when they call me creepy, but I'm sure what I'm actually thinking is much dirtier. It's unfair to disregard me as a common creep, as doing so leaves no words to describe men who are just thinking about sex. I'm trying to figure out how far up the spine of her back my sperm would run before it veers off to the side, or would it make it all the way to her neck, and which side would it drip, and if it happens to be the side she is facing, would she go out of her way to lick it or would she be too interested in taking cock to even notice? She seems like the kind of girl who would notice, and move her hair out of the way so that it doesn't get absorbed, and try to angle her back slightly to guide it to her lips. But I won't allow it. I'll hold her down firmly in place - that sort of thing should be left to chance, and for toying with fate she gets a few swift spankings. I know what she was up to, but I don't mention it because that would give her incentive to do it again for more spankings, and it's important to leave it to chance. I mean, not really, but I'm wondering if I should cum on her face next, and I've decided to do so only if she doesn't taste it now, so no cheating.

• Naw + fuck what some random bitch has to say about me. Since I care more about the snot in my nose than some random hoe on the streets talking that sweet shit as if her opinion matters #DaFaq i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Sure I have, but plenty of girls have been unfairly called "slut" before.

... or whore or bitch or frigid or bossy or cunt...

I think being called "creepy" is the least of my worries as a guy.

• I've never been called creepy but I got called a perv for glancing at a girl's breasts which might as well have been out, I said "if I'm a perv then you're a slut"- luckily some reasonable people were in earshot and very much in my corner. Hate bitches like that!

• I've been called creepy just because I don't talk to girls. You can't win either way...

• I was never called a 'creep' verbally. But I have had looks from women who irrationally thought I was.

• Many times! I try to weigh in on a conversation about ME and these stupid girls shoo me off saying I'm CREEPY.

• A few times.

I wouldn't mind if I had actually been doing something bad, but "creepy" just means that you're unattractive.

• Yeah, I said "Hi, you OK?" and she replied "uh creep" haha XD

• I was once called creepy in college for when i was studying in the libary for looking at a book and taking notes and when these girls sat down and talked their heads off in a quiet area i lifted my head up anf game them a " you really gonna be that rude to every one else here studying look" towards the group of them.

Got called " a really super creepy looking guy" and the moved away but dont care got to finish studying in peace :)