What's for dinner, people?

What's for dinner, people?
Here's the START of our dinner tonight.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had some orange chicken with broccoli, carrots, and some brown rice.

Way too late for a picture, though. I already destroyed that sucka.

• Haha! I would have too! That sounds awesome! I should have taken a picture of the finished product (with the sides) instead of the start. Ah well. Maybe next time. Lol. I was just standing around waiting for things to cook.

• I wanted avocado in my salad, but was out. I seriously need to go to the grocery. Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I just ate buckwheat kasha with chicken and a salad made of cucumbers and tomatoes. After that I put some dates on a few crackers and drank green tea. Feels great to have such a yummy dinner.

• I have never had kasha. I do like the cucumber and tomato salads. I add the sweet purple onions to mine.

• I didn't have dinner :p Oops!

• That's an excellent question. I'm going to a pool party at an Armenian couple's house. Probably lots and lots of meat. And a spectrum of alcohol.

• Although i just had breakfast, haha... we had lentil soup and pasta bake... it was lovely

• Ham and Eggs

• Mmm. Were they green? Lol.

• If i ever have to cook the turkey for a family event, it would come in handy.

• That would be cool to do that for sure

• Looks good. I had frozen pizza.

• I'm sure my kids would have chosen frozen pizza over a real meal. Lol.

• Hmmm. How old are they?

• My oldest daughter is 16. She eats just about anything. Oldest son is 14. He used to be really picky, but has been broadening his horizons lately. He is like a human trash can now. Lol. The two really picky ones are my two youngest. The daughter i was telling you about is 10. Food itself just isn't on her radar. I have to remind her to eat. My youngest son is 5. He used to not eat meat at all. He just started eating bacon, steak and ground meat (only in tacos, stuffed peppers and burgers). He will only eat chicken if it is in the form of fried tenders. Lol. The only condiments the three younger kids will eat are ketchup and sweet & sour sauce. The only one of my kids who will eat mustard or mayo is the oldest. Only the youngest will eat cooked broccoli. The two girls only eat it raw. My oldest son doesn't eat it at all. One boy will only eat corn on the cob, the other will only eat it loose. No matter which meal i make, each kid has to have theirs done differently.

• What the hell is that?

I had a Buffalo Style Chicken entree and a chicken with broccoli and cheese entree (from Milford Valley Farms) with a side of home cooked fries. I had milk to wash it all down. All good.

• I had tempura shrimp and fried rice

• I went to Freddy's

• I WISH I COULD HAVE CRUTONS

• Fish sticks, beer battered fish, corn, and green beans and potatoes.

• Mac n cheese and ham

• Why do we care?

What Girls Said 14

• Turkey and farro soup, grilled chicken, and string beans.
    I always eat healthy meals at home, grew up with it, I stick with it. I've never been in a Burger Queen and tons of other places. ):

• I skipped dinner today cause my lunch was gigantic and I was not hungry at all. My parents tried to convince me to eat a little but I had no room in my stomach for new food.

• I've done that before, but I consciously stop myself from doing that for the most part. It's better to eat smaller and more frequent meals in a day. Of course, schedules can get in the way.

• I'm not quite sure. I'm at work and I'm on my lunch break, not quite what I want for dinner yet lol 😐

• Lol. Hey, you still have time. Maybe you can get some ideas from others on this thread. I hope it's a good one! Mine was just a simple meal. I didn't feel like going all out and spending forever in the kitchen.

• Ooo! Never had lamb before. It's not something that you see in grocery stores here. I cook things like roasts or beans slowly throughout the day. My red beans take about 8 hrs or so on the stove. Longer if done in a crock pot. Gumbo or jambalaya takes at least 3 hours.

• ooo sounds so good! i'm so hungry! ahaha

• Coq au Vin.

• Looks good.. A big salad for me 🍅

• I just woke up.. and I am probably going to sleep again.. 😴😴😪😪

• I had a grilled portobello mushroom wrap. Pretty tasty!

• I have never had that.

• Tell chocolate to stop being so delicious then. :P

• Ugh! I know! You should try the dark chocolate covered pomegranates. Omg, soooo gooood! I also love the World's Finest Chocolate brand chocolate covered almonds. Mmmmm!!!

• I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes with creamed corn.

• Skip the corn but yeah sounds good.

• Yummy! One of my favorites. Do you add brown gravy? I do when I make it with mashed potatoes and corn. I use regular corn, though. Not a fan of the creamed unless in corn bread. I also make meatloaf with red gravy and mozzarella cheese on top.

• I make my meatloaf with a brown sugar glaze on top, it tastes so good!!! The way you make yours sounds really really good too though! I may have to try it those ways sometime.

• Grilled Fish, Tunisian spicy grilled salad and soup :)

• What is it?
    And sthalp making me hungryyyy :(

• Spaghetti and wine

• Vegetable fried rice

• Is that even edible?

• What? Lol. It was just put in the pan to cook. It wasn't edible until finished.

• Beef Stroganoff

• That's something that i have never made. It just wouldn't be a hit in my house. Picky kids. Lol.

• Nothing worse than having to cook for picky eaters lol :P

• Tell me about it. Ugh!