Massage makes me a slut?

I was hanging out with my boyfriend in his room, with the door wide open, I might add. We were just watching a movie on his laptop and he asked me if I would rub his neck and shoulders. I agreed and sort of stradled him so i was sitting on his low back and started massaging him; I'd done this for him a few times before, so nothing was hurting him or anything. Anyway, as I was massaging, his mom came in and flipped out, goimg on about what a little slut I was. My boyfriend and I both tried to explain that it was just a harmless massage, nothing more, nothing less. I kept trying to explain what was going on and she just went on and on about how she knew I was a bad influence the second she saw me and how I was just a sex-crazed bitch out to ruin her son. I have no clue what was wrong with her, but I know she didn't like me before, she hates me now and I am no longer allowef in her house. I don't get what the big deal was; I mean we were both fully clothed, the door was wide open and she was in the room two doors down... and i was wearing a red minnie mouse t-shirt and jean shorts, nothing sexy about that; I was just dressed to chill...
Did i do something wrong? I mean, it was just a harmless massage... and I've been nothing but respectful to her and to my boyfriend. Can comeone please help me understand what about giving my boyfriend a massage makes me a slut? Im confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah you're not being slutty at all. In fact I find the sentiment quite nice. Parents have a way of being very overprotective of their children to a point where it blinds them. I feel bad that she has submitted to her feeling of fear and anger. Though I understand the desire to stop anything bad from happening to her son. It's probably best just to ignore her and her bad behavior or if you are the headstrong type then find ways to call her out by using logic (this probably won't actually make her see the logic but should be entertaining and can make you feel better when you see just how out of control she is)

Most Helpful Girl

• a) sounds like she's overreacting quite a bit, but
    b) however, a 14 year old boy DEFINITELY finds a massage very sexual

• Ew. I don't see how a massage is sexual.

• Teen boys are VERY hormonal. His mom may be overprotective knowing this. It doesn't mean he's a bad person or gross or anything, just that he has a lot of sexual thoughts, motivations and desires right now that you may not realize.

• Ew. I don't think he asked for a massage because of that.

What Guys Said 6

• Nothing wrong with that to me. I think your boyfriend's just hasn't realised he has grown up and moved on to a different stage in his life.

• Relax. Obv you guys wouldn't be doing something sexual with the door open. Sounds like Mama is sad that another women is taking her sons attention away from her. She'll get over it.

• It seems, from the details in your story, that his mother overreacted

• LOL what a stupid mother.

• you aren't a slut. she's just protective of her son

• Which neck were you rubbing?

What Girls Said 2

• Oooooew his mom was very wrong for going off on you like that and calling you a slut. That is very uncalled for, very inappropriate.

No you're not a slut for massaging his shoulders. But you guys are still kids and I understand why she's worried with all the teen pregnancies out there.

But she was TOTALLY wrong with the way she approached you.

• You're fourteen. So anyways what were you saying.