What is/are your greatest fear?

For me, it would probably be about being eaten alive by either an anaconda, crocodile/aligator, and/or sharks. Aside from that, probably having kids (Out of the blue and not planned) would probably be second/third in that list. What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being eaten alive by a crocodile or alligator is a possibility in the south where I live lol

I have to agree with kids thing though, that would be a legitimate nightmare for me.

I'm also scared of dying in a plane crash, even though i've never been on a plane.

And the idea of drowning has always freaked me out.

And the idea of getting cancer has always scared me so much after watching my grandmother with it.

• Awww I;m sorry about your grandmother and yikes at the possibility of being eaten alive in where you live

• thank you, you're a nurse though, do you ever fear getting really sick after watching people who have?

lol I live more in the city though, the swamps are a little further away from me, I don't understand how people live that close to the alligators and snakes though, I would be so freaked out.

• thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Suffocating in confined space, falling down & facing my crush after she finds that I like her.

What Girls Said 15

• God! I'd be frightened to choke to death in a tight animal's body too - or crushed to death - depends on the animal I guess.

But I think my greatest fear would be that there's nothing beyond death. That death is the definitive end to all that is or was a person.

• Yeah that's true and yes them anaconda squeezing or crushing you to death is daymn scary

• I would say that death is one my biggest fears, but unfortunately it's something I can avoid.
    Then I can say it's ending up alone (no friends, no family, no one who cares about me) . I also fear having an accident and then not being able to see, speak or walk.

• Dark waters and what may lurk beneath scares me. Sharks are amazing creatures, but they terrify me. I went to this great white shark tank once as a kid... I still have nightmares seeing that massive creature up close.

• My mom or dad dying. Just the thought of it makes me really sad.

• Being buried alive

• That's horrible and it's one of my fear too but not the greatest

• Yeah the whole eaten alive thing doesn't sound like that much fun either :/

• I'm afraid of failing. That's the biggest one. Smaller fears include needles and snakes.

• For me as a mother my greatest fear is that if i get in a car accident and land in a lake or something or on a highway with me and both my kids i wouldn't have time to save both of them and only had time to get one of them! i could never do it, i could never choose. i wouldn't be able to live with myself..

• Tbh sharks scare me a lot they actually look like monsters pretty vicious too there teeth and there wide jaw, and this is silly but I still get fears bathing in a bathtub lolx

• Heights and spiders. I cry about both... Literally

• SPIDERS! T^T

• being buried and eaten alive

• having a loved one die or get seriously hurt or sick. also spiders freaks me out.

• Having my limbs amputated due to necrosis.

• My 3 greatest fears:
    1. People I love being tortured/dying.
    2. Being raped.
    3. Being paralyzed/trapped in my body.

• being alone. being left out by the people i love

What Guys Said 7

• I would immediately volunteer to experience any of the things other people are saying are their greatest fears if it were somehow the only option to prevent my son's being harmed.

My greatest, and maybe only, fear is his coming to harm.

• I think being buried alive

• heights, pretty common

• I have no fears. Unless you include losing power.

• If I not caught red handed.

• That I will never find true love and marry

• Definitely option Z