Do we actually have the capability of flying cars and the oil businesses just aren't telling us about it?

I feel like we do

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably but we don't want flying cars. Think about how dangerous that would be. As it is so many people are killed in car accidents. If the car were a new invention today no one would be allowed to have one for safety reasons

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's really difficult to build a flying car. The things you need for a comfortable ride on the road like shock absorbers are just dead weight in an airplane, and you need complicated systems so that you can either fold or remove the wings.

It's not even easy to build a car that performs well on a track and is comfortable on the road.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know but I can't even trust people in regular cars let alone flying cars.

• No, because... gravity

What Guys Said 5

• no, that would be unprofitable, you still need oil for flying car. if anyone would be blocking it, it would be the airlines

• What do you base this on?

• You "feel like". But you have no evidence whatsoever to back your point up.

• Flying cars are possible. The global banking elite will shut down anything that doesn't make money.

• Given the way most people drive I'm glad we don't have flying cars. I like to feel safe in my living room.