Guys, what do you think of the sound of my voice?

Before people turn this into me looking for an ego boost, it's not like that at all and I wouldn't even be asking this if wasn't for my curious brain lol. I have guy friends (all whom I met online and have known for years now) but when they asked to hear my voice and let them I'd get wide array of comments from
"you have a sweet voice" "you have a cute voice" "you have a nice voice" "your voice is a turn on for me" and tonight a friend of mine told me my voice is "great and sexy" but I don't get it.

I personally feel I sound like a chipmunk lol and I don't view myself or my voice in any of those ways it's described. So, I was hoping you could listen to it and then tell me what you think of it and why you feel that way. I'd really like to know why my voice is such big hit among guys lol. Thanks.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cqWSCkRqE9

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest opinion I don't think anything other than it's kinda cringy to hear you talking for no other reason than to see what people think of your voice! I mean come on, how self absorbed is that?

So yeah I don't really get this to be honest. I can't tell much from just hearing a voice. What kind of opinion would you give if a guy posted similar?

• Loosen up breh Cmon

• First, I recorded that LONG ago for a friend who wanted to hear my voice. I did not do it for this question. Second, if you read what I wrote you'd see I didn't ask this to gain an ego boost. I asked because I'm curious why so many guys compliment me on it, I really don't understand it. All I want to do is understand.

And, I would listen to it and give him my opinion and why I liked it or not.

What Guys Said 6

• CUTEEEEE!!!

Here's mine don't worry haha:
    https://youtu.be/k-a2TC26jRA

• You have a very normal sounding female voice honestly.

• Your voice sounds hot xD no idea why you were worried. And certainly not like a chipmunk lol.

• Haha, thanks. I'm not worried, I just want to understand from a guys point of view why it's appealing. That's all. So, what about my voice sounds hot? Because, I certainly don't see it that way lol.

• Our voice always sounds different to ourselves. But I guess the nervousness of you talking amped the sweetness of your voice, along with a lovely tone to it. Never explained a voice before haha, but that's my reasons.

• Haha, I'm sure no one's every had to explain a voice before lol. Thanks for your explaination though, I appreciate it.

• You sounded good XD

• Sounded pretty hot ohh yea I'm 16

• Haha, thanks. But, what about my voice sounds hot to you? I'd like to understand it.

• Umm Hey Can I at least get a hug > ? B4 I go?

• Why do you want a hug?

• I like your voice, very feminine 👍