Why does it only take one person to bring you down?

Why are people so mean and critical 😢

Most Helpful Guy

• its really a human thing that we gotta stop. trust me its way better to not care than to let it hurt. people's opinions are just that-opinions. theyre not facts. I just tell myself im good and God loves me soo just ignored them. You really can't let them see u get under your skin. i hope this helps :). (p. s i am about to sleep so i probably won't respond quickly) just be the best you you can be.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's just the way life is. No matter what you do people are going to judge. Its in some people's nature. With time things will get better! With every bad experience comes a good one, life is literally like a roller coaster it has surprise drops and scary turns but then it goes up with every drop.

• (Sorry it submit my opinion before I was done >:( haha)
      Thing is, some people are like that, and although there are bad people, there's SO much good ones too. You'll find your way to them and they will find their way to you. Do you wanna talk about what happened on message? I may be younger than you but i've been through LOADS of shit haha.

• Glad to help :) !!

• Thank you, you really did 😊

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• because the more u invest into someone, the more u rely on them, and the more u rely on them, the harder it is to come to terms with them breaking your heart, saying mean things or taking u for granted.

time will heal u, dont worry <3 stay strong.

• Thank you I really appreciate it ❤

• one person should not be able to bring you down.. you must be that strong.

• It took her years
    Yep literally years, I'm not easy to take down

• It takes a hundred bricks to build a wall but only one wrecking ball to knock it down.