What happens in death?

What happens in death?

• Nothing we simply vanish to become a piece of carbon
  • We ascend to heaven
  • We see a white light/tunnel than everything goes black
  • This made me feel alone
  • We simply rest until our energy is sent back to earth (re-birth)
  • I felt nothing.
  • We go to Valhalla, we all get to fight, eat, drink, have beautiful women or men and be content with what we are given... hot chocolate

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I'll tell you when I get there.

• i'll text you when i go through it.. okay.. :)

• Haunting sounds fun

• Logically we just stop existing but the universe is mysterious. I can't speak to something i haven't experienced

• I think some of the souls would be sent back to the world, like the Buddha said reincarnation. or we just go to heaven. I believe in both although I'm a Catholic.

• Would you say you believe in it for fear purposes

• no, but more of a research and a lot of readings. There are a lot of cases for reincarnation actually and I think it's the best explanation that some of us are old soul who are getting second chances to what they want to do or have to do in life and some of us are new soul.

• Honestly I believe more of a mix of C and E (apparently something happens to us biologically that could cause us to perceive bright, white light as we die), but I like the sound of the last option best. I just don't want to have to be murdered to get there.

• Nothing other than become bones and then dust just like the dinosaurs.

• you die...

• I was very near death a few times can't say I recall anything.

What Guys Said 10

• You leave your body, are drawn towards a light that's so bright it's mesmerizing. At the end of the light is a landing of sorts, the sky looks like the northern lights, and you can see a romanesque city on the horizon. There is a long stairway up to massive gates that seem almost unreachable. You are greeted by a loved one usually one you will easily recognize and they will welcome you and inform you why you are there. They then lead you into the city to a hall of records where you review your life, and if you are to stay or go back to earth. The choice is yours unless your body is beyond saving. I obviously chose to come back or I wouldn't be telling you about it right now. You continue to discuss future plans and what lessons you want to learn in order to gain the knowledge necessary for eternal life above. After the discussion you will be taken on a journey to unimaginable beauty where love is actually something you can feel and touch and wraps you like a warm blanket your mom pulled from the dryer and gave you when you were 5.
    It's beautiful, amazing, and I really WANT to go back some day.

• I am so tempted to vote F, because the wording implies that I've died and returned from death before. SUCH A COOL IDEA!

As something of a overly logical being, I'd also like to vote A, but I can't assume. So, I propose a new answer - Who the fuck knows? I mean, we can always speculate, but what's the point? I mean, right or wrong, you're still dead.

• You either go to heaven or to hell, though people will dispute that, let em though, everybody all has an opinion on what exactly happens. And that opinion will change from culture to culture, region to region and so on.

• I like the idea of Valhalla, that or reincarnation. but i doubt that will be the case, we just rot in the ground

• Many possibilities; anything can happen

• Thats the fucking question isn't it?

• You might poop your pants.

• After death, in theory by logical atheist thinking IF there is not greater power than nature, we simply do not exist. We will not even know we have died, our consciousness vanishes and we stop existing.

• Probably E, after C.
    A would be too easy...

• Whats wrong with "too easy"?

A is the only rational choice, since we have zero evidence or reason to believe reincarnation.

You say "probably", why is it probable? It bothers me that something as absurd and nonsensical as "our energy will be sent back to earth" still remains a common belief among people.

We don't have a mysterious life energy that we can prove, there's literally no rational realistic reason to believe in it

• Nothing is wrong with too easy, I'm just worried that we can't get rid of material life that easy.