How would you celebrate your birthday?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... last year when i turned 29 my wife surprised me at her bakery. We spent the entire afternoon and evening gorging our faces out with all the cakes and pasties we could lay our hands on... it was so much of fun... i loved it

• That sounds really fun 😄

• Thank you :)

Oh yes, it was so much fun, i loved spending the time with her, it was like magic

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing much.. possibly just treat myself to a tub of ice cream and go shopping.

What Guys Said 8

• Usually my birthday is just another day and I'm like "Oh look -- I'm one year older. Huh." Because of that, I'd probably be on GAG tbh 😅

• eating cake, in my little apartment by myself. if i am lucky i will have a new game to play and that is about it. or maybe if my girlfriend is here i could have sex, but that isn't very often

• I don't do anything anymore it's just been a normal day for years I just happen to get gifts, just to old for that.

• Alone-My friends-My Parents.

• Sleep all day.

• It a normal day I don't do anything or someone even calling me :(

• Orgy, like a 1970 style orgy. Only with Brazilian waxes though.

• I don't celebrate my birthdays

What Girls Said 10

• i share it with my friends and family.
    i splurge and i dont give a DAYUM. lol
    but i also reflect on where i've been, what I've gone through and who i've become.

• Cake mostly :D

• I have always wanted to celebrate it with all my relatives /family and friends but we are miles apart. So can't workout.

So, I would probably take my friends out somewhere to have fun or just have a potluck party with them.. I think that's what it's called.

But no cakes. I don't like cutting cakes for some reasons.

• Family and friends get together. BBQ, drinks, music, bonfire, hot sunny day/night. Pretty awesome i would think. I'm happy with having people who i'm close with enjoy themselves and have fun.

• I usually get myself white girl wasted with a bunch of friends and go out. That's at night. During the day I spend it with my kids and family

• I don't like to do much but just spend the day with the most important people in my life, my family and friends

• Do whatever my family wants to do. I think 21st I will make it more significant. I Like making birthdays plans and buying presents for my family. I'm big on traditions including Christmas.

• Used to spend it with my dad and step moms family, going out to eat and going back home for cake and such... Not sure what will happen this year, since it's the first birthday since I moved away from them, on not the best terms. :p

• I would normally just spend the day as usual and by night I spend them with my family of four. The day after I would celebrate my belated birthday with my besties 😅😅

• I would celebrate my birthday by going out to dinner and go to the mall