Can I get your guys opinions on these cover songs?

I know this is a weird question to ask here, but I thought I might anyway. No hate please <3

Stay - Rihanna Ft Mikky Ekko

Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott

Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People

Thanks for the opinions guys <3
-----

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, they sound brilliant! :D
    I do music and I was listening pretty closely to them all. I have to say, your pitch control is great! Especially in Stay by Rihanna. Pumped Up Kicks had a little shakiness in the voice but Dancing On My Own made up for it.
    Also this is a minor thing but on Stay, you were getting a mic problems. Some plosives and stuff-- the "pff" sound you get. Maybe it was the filter, maybe it was the EQ-- it is difficult to say. Other than that it sounded fantastic!

Haha you'd be a great catch for a band if you ever are wanting to join one. Not many vocalists are as good as you xD

• Wow thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3 I'd really like to take singing a bit farther than a Youtube channel, I just don't know really where to start. I think in Stay I might have been a bit too close to the mic but I'm not sure, I'm a newbie to Garageband lol

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's excellent. I listened to the first one twice and bookmarked it. You have a really good voice, clear, good pitch, and good timing.

Not sure if I agree with @Ihav2fart about Zombie. Your voice is soft and soothing, and I think it suits your choice of songs. Deloris has a more powerful projecting type of voice. But maybe if I heard you do something like that I might think differently.

You should do something with that voice. You could hold your own with any of the pros, better than many.

• Aw thank you!! <3 <3 I mostly try to find softer songs but people have asked me before to do songs like Cranberries songs.
      I'd really love to do something with it, I just don't know where to start. I don't really have any friends to share it and I don't get too many hits on youtube. Just have to keep posting videos I guess. Thanks so much, that means a lot to me x

• Maybe try Ode To My Family?
      Have you done Sarah McLachlan?

I don't know how to get exposure on Youtube. I've never really looked into it. I'm sure there are ways to do it, but I don't know what they are. Maybe somebody here knows.

• I think your voice suits songs like
    The Cranberries - zombie
    More so than the songs you've covered.

What Girls Said 0