If someone you fell in love and saw a future with had to go to jail for 7 years.. would you wait for them or move on?

• I would wait for them and write them everyday
  • I would move on

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless they were going to jail for some noble cause like defying a corrupt government then I would move on. If they're in jail for 7 years they've probably did something very bad and the type of people I only date would never have it within them to commit a heinous crime.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely wait, i'm a patient person. I have waited a long time for true love, so i can wait another 7 years until he gets released.

What Guys Said 2

• It would depend greatly on what they did. There is a slim chance I would wait for them, especially if they were imprisoned.

• Move on. There are billions of other men, no point in wasting a major chunk of your life on one man who is behind bars for being a fucking low-life criminal trash.

What Girls Said 2

• I Openly Admit , @Ox112094 that I would probably Move on. I am the kind of girl who cannot make Long term promises nor be 100% this Loyal dog. I am very Unpredictable. And I do not mind airing a little of my dirty laundry here, dear.
    However, I will also 'Openly Admit' that at One time, someone I was in a Real Relationship with, was hooked at the hip with Being Locked away for awhile up at Rikers Island, and make No bones about it, This 'Loyal dog' Then, did make the trip every Saturday like Clockwork and even toted Home the wash.
    Good luck. xx

• I'd probably move on. It'll hurt, but I can find someone else and fall in love with them in those seven years, I don't want to put my life on hold for someone who's going to jail.