I'm new. What kind of website is this?

HI *>_<* I'm new. kk *^^*
What kind of website is this?

could you tell me please?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• People post questions here all of the time and others answer them (not always). There's at least one question every minute. Some questions get featured and stay at the front longer.
    Then there are also mytakes which basically are people writing out their thoughts and ideas about any subject.

Most questions tend to be decent and are actually about relationships and sex but don't be surprised if you come across the most weirdest shit ever. That happens a lot. And don't shy away from contacting the mods like myself, they'll help you if you need something.

Enjoy your stay.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Where you ask questions or answer them
    It's a good way to find friends, find solutions and payit forward

1|0
    0|0
  • you just ask whatever you want to know or look around for questions you might want to share your opinion on :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Welcome to Gag; it is a kind of forum where people ask their queations and share their opnions under queations or Takes :) Even it has a name called Girls ask guys; we ask also 😄

1|1
    0|0
  • This is an opinion site, Your question their opinions. You can ask questions on this site. Then we will share our opinions to you. Also making freinds😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Q&A Site, for people having need of a general opinion
    or perhaps just here to help.

Regardless, you can read a little about it here:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/content/about-us.html

0|0
    0|0
  • a LUV website where Girls and Guys make LUV from sunrise til nightfalls 💏

1|0
    0|0
  • its supposed to be a place where you can ask questions and get variety of opinions and answers

but some people ask ridiculous questions or, give ridiculous answers

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a website where friend zoned, gamer, dorks complain about women being bitches cuz they're unappealing to women.

And where women question and overthink the fuck out of irrelevant details of guys behavior.

0|0
    0|1
  • 😒 well you've made it this far so it's not too difficult to work out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• it's a website for relationships, breakups, dating, fashion in general life questions ^^ here you can ask any question you need advice for, giving advice or annoying others :P depend on your mood :3 :3 you can write articles by using MyTake, in general you can do whatever you want :D and welcome HAN *-*

1|0
    0|0
  • A toxic waste bath created by people who are stuck in life.

2|0
    0|0
  • it is a website where people ask questions. and we give answers... because we have nothing else to do...

0|1
    0|0
  • A combo of Yahoo answers and like facebook

1|1
    0|0
  • Its suppose to give you advice on the opposite sex

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like Yahoo Answers, but you're only allowed to share PC comments and opinions.

0|0
    0|0