What are signs you're an attractive person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical wise, you make people swoon, people tell you or think you are, you draw attention or looks from the opposite sex or even the same sex, people pick you out of a crowd just stuff like that.

If you worried that your not though, I can guarantee you, you have nothing to worry about.

Personality wise, that is more of an individual thing, I couldn't really say without having knowledge of how yours is.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you walk into a place or walk down the street and everyone (mainly the opposite gender), stare at you or keep looking over at you.

If you get discounts for being beautiful.

If you get lots of guys asking you out (maybe even girls).

People generally want to be around you.

What Guys Said 35

• When you've got it, ya just kinda know.

www.cutecatgifs.com/.../fab.gif

• When you're comfortable in your own skin. Nothing more attractive than a person who has confidence in themselves.

• Well m8 it's all a matter of perception, really. I think you need to rely more on other people to call you attractive rather than realising it yourself, hell it's why I went almost 19 years of my life thinking I was a hideous piece of rubbish until fairly recently.

Has anyone ever called you ugly before in your life? Have you ever heard random comments from people saying you were unattractive, have you ever had people not give you any particular attention? And paradoxically, have you ever had friends or strangers say they think you're good looking in a no-bullshit tone?

If any of this is the case for you, then you probably are physically attractive. I also usually find that if you get to a pretty old age and still ask this question, then you're probably attractive, because at this point "somebody" would have validated you as ugly if you actually were.

Well, all of this was how it was for me, anyway. Actually it took me until I hit your age exactly to realise I actually wasn't all that bad looking.

• I have a mirror that tells me so:
    images.rapgenius.com/...qapgrita5pv.500x375x20.gif

• I just have a regular mirror with spots on it 😐

• Omg it's magic mirror? I thought it was mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all.

• Omg and it's one of all and not of them all... I've been living a lie! =O

• In your case everyone out here including me ofcourse keep mentioning that you are a beautiful and attractive girl :) <3

• Well, for one.. if you're in a crowd
    and most people pick you out, to talk to.

If they find it difficult to keep eye contact with you
    or generally just tries to be in your presence.

.. There's a lot of different things that could signify attractiveness
    but it can't all be put down on paper, or I'd have to write a book. ^.~

• Everyone on Gag says how beautiful/hot you are.

• Thank you for the constant reminders Levin 😉

• You get tagged, some 20 times a day, that you're attractive. So I need to keep your ego in check :P @bellegirl21

I wish, I got tagged, every hour and then... :(

• @levin is such a hawtie!😘

You're welcome 😉

• Meaning looks or personality wise? or both?

• I think signs i'm attractive if i am told so and i try to trust peoples word
    course i got self esteem issues ,

• That nice smile that looks you straight into the eyes :D
    That's inviting and makes you attractive.
    Oh and your new glasses add value... you got it all!

• Attractive Qualities
    A cute smile, which you have,
    Nice hair, which you have,
    Pretty eyes, which you have
    A cute or strong nose, which you have a cute nose,
    Prominent cheeckbones, which you have,
    Looks like a kind and sweet person, which you have
    Looks intelligent and loves to learn and explore, which you have
    Looks like they love to have fun with their bubbly personality, which you look to have.

I don't know if your very are worried about how attractive your appearance and personality is, but I must say, you are one of those complete packages to me that I would be happy about having as a partner. I read some of your responses in these comments and used your loks to guess how your personality is like by the way. Cheers

• Haha wow thank you! :) great compliment to wake up to hehe

• Well waking up to a compliment sounds way better than to a loud alarm brewing in your ear, lol

• The opposite gender shows a lot of interest in you and you get compliments. You will know you are attractive even strangers are stunned in your beautyand give you extra attention. I wish I'm attractive it is really good to be noticed a lot from an opposite sex but I know I'm not because the opposite sex won't even glance or look at me as if I don't exist

• You know you're a physically attractive person if people talk about you and look at you. As well as if the opposite gender shows a lot of interest in you.
    Like, if you're a good looking guy if a girl stares at you from across the street.

• Well if you look in a mirror and it doesn't automatically just shatter you know you're not completely ugly...

• Attraction is based 90% on body language. If you're confident then you're body reflects a positive, confident body language. Which means you're attractive.

• You're only truly attractive when you realize that there are places you avoid going because you can't be bothered dealing with all the extra attention.

• 1|0
  • Bascially just be @LovesTVDx

• Truck load of girls pulls up beside you can't take their eyes off of you and all of them smiling and giggling. I'd say that's a good indicator.

• Ask a young child. They will be honest

• If we r talking about u then U R ATTRACTIVE that's a fact and proven by science 😛

• If you look like @lovestvdx , you are likely an attractive person.

• if you have a easy time getting a job, dates and everyone is nice to you chances are you are hot

• Confidence, how you hold yourself

• when have a girlfriend like the one in my dp you know you is attractive hahaaa:P

• You will get plenty of replies from the opposite sex, such as me for example.

• Everybody talks about you or point with fingers. they feel shy when they talk to you , you get stalked (just like me). Girls try to win your friendship (cause you may become famous). That just what hapened to me

• Do you really not know? or do you just wanna read other opinions?

• Just what other people think it is :)

• Oh okay :) well we don't always know why we are attracted to things my rule of thumb is if I get a boner then she is hot lol

• You have to masturbate every time you look in the mirror.

• People want sexy times with my vagine...

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 15

• If you're attractive, people will generally tell you. You'll probably hear comments like "You look beautiful in that" or "Hey, you have great bone structure." more than a few times in your life.

On the flip side, if you're unattractive there's a good chance that some asshole will occasionally let you know since shitty people tend to gravitate to the easiest insult.

Haha.

• You get compliments a lot.
    You get checked out a lot.
    You get asked out a lot.
    You might have a lot of genuine friends and people are attracted to you simply by your personality.
    You have confidence.
    etc... the list could go on and on.

• when members of the same gender either hate on you or really want to befriend you immediately

when people compliment your looks

when members of the same gender are often very nice and accomodating to you

• You go to the mall and there's a group of guys daring each other to talk to you. You get envious cow looks from other women. Guys break their necks to look at you. Children give you admiring looks. People get too close and often make you feel uncomfortable.

• people just look at you
    when you walk; when you enter a room , all eyes are on you

• your mom says you are attractive and beautiful.. that;s all you need.. :)

• You get laid everywhere you go.

• personality - you're confident and project a positive aura
    looks - you have those, so don't worry :)

• It's all about confidence. And when you hear it enough times in your life that you are attractive, you figure you probably are then.

• When you have a lot of people hitting on you and saying how good you look.

• Personality wise people will just like being around you more because of the feeling you give off.

• Just look in the mirror.

• When you look in the mirror and like what you see

• all eyes on you

• Unless you look so horrendous people can't help but look at you.

• You only truly know you're attractive when you feel confident in your looks.

• General public consensus, opinion and reaction :P