When was the last time u cried?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That's none of your bees wax lol but jk but I am not gonna say cause it pleases women when they hear a man cry and I won't give them that satisfaction

What Girls Said 13

• Hmmm... I don't remember.
    Good question, though.

i think when i watched one touching documentary! Oh yeah! Chris Farley's life documentary. I cried like a baby! O. o

• Like an hour ago. I've been crying heaps the past few days.

• Just about a half an hour ago. Got into a small argument with my sister and I cannot argue with her without it ending in tears on my end. It doesn't matter how small the argument just the fact that we are arguing really upsets me.

• i can't remember.. it has been more than a month i think..

• Like 30 minutes ago? Lol.

• Today actually. I cried for my best friend who is having boy troubles and she poured her heart out to me. I felt terrible for her.

• Uh, like yesterday.
    I cry too much sometimes. But crying sometimes helps feel a little better, so I don't care.

• Few hours ago... Because I was in pain. I fell down the stairs and hurt myself :/

• When I was out with friends, last week
    cried out of laughter though

• A few weeks ago.

• Can't remember it's been a while.

• 4 weeks ago

• I think about 2 months ago

What Guys Said 7

• In 2008 when my wife and I separated and she took my daughter away. It was just one tear (crying doesn't come easily to me) when I was holding my daughter close to me, but when the little one asked why I'm crying I stopped that instant out of sheer necessity and not to traumatize the child :)

• I am very sorry that you had to go through that. No parent, mother or father should have to endure their children being taken away, unless of course it is in the best interest of the child (abuse, drug/alcohol use... etc).

• Ah, I see. Thanks for clarification. :)

• The pleasure is all the way and always mine @SensualScribe :) Thank YOU :) <3

• Months ago, I was just about to cry but something stopped me from letting it out. Haven't cried since, no matter how hard I've tried.

• When I was 8

• 5 days ago I shed a tear

people and their damn onions on their pizza -_-

• In march I guess, I knew it would never happen again so I remember the month

• When i watched the end of Marley and me.

• Today. I cry almost everyday, although I don't make it obvious to people around me. If you spot a 36 year old guy at some mall or restaurant, alone with his headphones on, you can be sure it's me and I have some tears welled up in my eyes.

• *26 years, not 36

• Awww sorry

• That's ok, noboby can help me. I suffer from clinical depression. No one wants me as well. I'm alone in this whole wide world.