Let's say you had to buy one of these two cars, which one would you buy? Which one looks better?

I need help on this one. Which one do you think looks better and which one would YOU buy if you had the chance too?

Challenger SRT8

Mustang GT

These EXACT Colours...

• 2011 Mustang GT
  • 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Any others?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've driven both. I preferred the Mustang far and away.

• oh alright, is the SRT8 to bulcky?

• Don't get me wrong. They're both good cars. However, I found that the Mustang handled better. I drove the GT convertible, and convertibles are why God made the Pacific Coast Highway! ;)

Also, Mustang I drove had capless technology for the gas cap and it had a system which shut down cylinders when you were cruising. This made it WAY more fuel efficient without loosing power. I loved that GT I drove.

• Alright. Thanks for that info!

What Girls Said 4

• Neither, bot are absolutely hideous.

• I still like the back of the GT... but the wheels of the challenger... sigh

• The challenger I don't like mustangs their ugly. The challenger is pretty ba.

• ohh ok. Is it the retro sytle you like?

• No i didn't it was some sale so I figured I'd go see what they had and then I was like omg in love but wouldn't let me drive it

• that sucks. I hope you own one, one day :)

• i like the mustang.

What Guys Said 5

• Their both great looking cars. I haven't had good luck with any Chrysler product. I've had no problems with Ford so I'd go with the Mustang.

• I don't know cars so going on looks alone - I hate spoilers so I would pick challenger.

• I'd take the 5.0L Mustang, never been a fan of the Challengers (except the Hellcat, but even then I'd still want a Charger instead).

• Challenger, because Dodge > Ford

• I have always been a mustang fan <3