How come a lot of black women hate when other black women date white men?

I've seen this happen a lot on Twitter. Black girls will talk about how black men are always dehumanizing us and how we shouldn't date them and was talking about how white guys were better. I saw this girl say that her boyfriend was white and those SAME GIRLS started calling her names and telling her that she was a self hater. They JUST said they liked white guys better but called her a coon for saying her boyfriend is white..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do, some don't. They have their reasons (like wanting black women to be "faithful" to black men). Also due to hypocrisy (just like those girls). I'm a black girl who couldn't care less who you or anyone dates. It's your business, not mine.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• idiots... Simple. I don't care what gender, color love is. If it is consensual I am all for it because I just want to see that it still exists.

• THEY DONT UNDERSTAND. THERE SELFISH. THER JEALOUS! (: