Anonymous users only: Whats your deepest darkest most hidden secret no one knows about you that you have in your closet?

Anons onlyπŸ’™

• Shhhh i tell no oneπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š
  • Ok i will tell you, but promise this is a secret only you and i know about

Most Helpful Girl

• I nearly killed myself in eighth grade. And tenth grade. And last year. I've gotten close to the edge so many times, but there's one person I know would be absolutely crushed, so I can't follow through. My friends know I have depression, but none of them have realized just how bad I get, and I'm in no rush to tell them.

• If you ever want to talk you can message me :) I know you don't know me but I've been through that and sometimes it is easier to talk to someone you don't know

• @IdkImJustMe
      Thank you, I appreciate that. :)

What Guys Said 17

• The biggest secret in my closet is a silk shiny disco shirt I had in my teens during the 1980s.

• I like taylor swift🙈

• Shhhh i tell no one. My MOAS stays a secret.

• If I told you I would have to kill you

• That I have a crush on @katherine132
    Shhh no one tell her

• definitely my penis size...😩 being small sucks so bad

• i don't have one

• do you pomise to keep it a secret?

• When I was younger I didn't have sex with drunk girls... because its wrong and sickening. But they tell people I do... because they don't know any better... they were drunk... and didn't have too much respect. My friends give me high fives and give me compliments... made me feel manlier... and just act as if I did.

• I can easily manipulate almost anybody and the only reason I don't is because I know it's considered socially unacceptable to play games with people's minds.

• Let's just say I did something bad which involved butter.

• 2 years ago i got my girlfriend (now ex) pregnant. I hate children so after much arguing (cuz she wanted to keep it) i convinced her to get an abortion, then afterwards i left her cuz i wasn't gonna take that chance again.

• well i have a fetish for japanese girls (asina girls i guess) not middle easterns but that's not so funny. the funniest thing that i've never told anyone is that one time i came out of our shower and because i was sleeping on the sofa i got changed in our living room, the window is perfectly levelled with the street outside so one day i forgot to close the curtains and started drying myself off, my whole body visible shouting out here i am through the window a couple and their kid saw me and pointed so i ran and quickly closed the curtains... XD

• Well the JFK assassination wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald or a guy on a grassy knoll. It was me! I was also the uni bomber and the guy who traveled back in time to kill Abe Lincoln.

Worst of all I'm the guy who gave George Lucas the idea for Jar Jar Binks.

• I like someone on gag

• I have a fetish where I like to get women drunk on my dick, but then I lose interest in them after I've succeeded.

• I put on panties and bras, and masturbate in them when I was younger, not any more.

What Girls Said 9

• It is so deep and so dark that I cannot tell a single soul. Not even my cats. Not even myself!

• I honestly don't have any.

• I can't. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AyjjBAV8c

• I know that all teachers ship students, by knowing who their crushes are and/or just assuming.

• I think I'm bi.

• I do not have nipples meh

• I was arrested

• I'm scared that if I have kids I'll abuse them just like my mum abused me in kind of a self fulfilling prophecy.

• I've hooked up with guys on Craigslist. I didn't have sex with any of them, but it's still something I'm really ashamed of and I don't plan on ever telling anybody.