Walmart is the worst store in history? Agree or disagree?

Look at all this shit: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/retail/walmart_customer_service.html

My mom is even sueing Walmart, the employees suck.

Bump
Bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• Walmart is bad but not the worst. The workers do suck. What is your mom suing for?

• She got really injured because of a stupid idiot employee.

• Ah that sucks. Not surprised though. The employees tend to half ass stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• I have never had a problem with Walmart, except out in New York area, some of these stores are just like zoos with so many people Coming and going.
    The Ones in PA here are fine by me, I have friends who work at the door and the others who work on the floor or at the cash registers.
    Many Walmarts are of course different in every state, town and city.
    Right now, I am to understand Target is Above Walmart with the sales being higher. If they have people following someone around the store, it may be they are Now Paranoid of losing merchandise, where it even came to the point where many Walmarts close at midnite now, perhaps not being able to Afford to Keep Other 'Associates' On with a loss told to them by the boss.
    Good luck. xx

• The fish in there.. the horror

• Agree.

.

What Guys Said 2

• I used to work for them, not a great place for Aspies, such as myself.

• ur mom shouldn't have been stealing