Why dont some girls like dirty talk?

Like, really? Dirty talk is the hottest thing ever. ever. I just don't get why it turns some people off. So yeah, if it turns you off, comment below why.

• Dirty Talk Is The Best Thing In Existence
  • Dirty Talk Is Disgusting And A Turnoff... Ill

Most Helpful Guy

• It is simply not for everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• there are plenty of guys who find dirty talk awkward too, no need to focus it on one gender. i think some people just find it awkward to say dirty things maybe because they hate the sound of their voice and don't think they sound sexy. there are loads of reasons it could be

What Guys Said 5

• why don't some guys talk dirty?
    why don't some people like pizza?
    why don't some people like hot weather?

simple... we're human beings we're all different. we don't all have to be into the same things

• Dirty talk CAN be hot, but most people can't do it. Though I have very specific interests so typical dirty talk doesn't do much for me, maybe for somebody more normie it'd work more.

• Yes I love talking to women about how my boots are so muddy, dirty, filthy and disgusting

• About the surrounding atmosphere unhygienic, sanitations, gutter systems? 😂✌

• They're conservative little bitches. Fuck them

What Girls Said 3

• it is good when you do it with someone you like or your boyfriend... other than that.. it is just bad move..

• Some do. Some don't. It depends on which type of girls you're talking about.

• what do you say? she might not like being insulted.