Do you like fairy tail?

Do you like fairy tail?

• HAI! (means yes)
  • I like it
  • meh it's alright
  • not to crazy about it
  • Nope hate it

Most Helpful Guy

• I did enjoy it at the beginning but then my interest in it gradually went away due to all of the problems it has - saturated with fanservice as well as the weak "friendship always wins" plot device. I quite entirely after the Grand Magic Games - I only tolerated FT for the sake of seeing the dragonslayer fight. And despite Fairy Tail's overall mediocrity, that fight was actually pretty badass, gotta give it to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeeeeeeeah baby! first cosplay: lucy heartfelia!!

What Guys Said 9

• Right here! I like everything about it except that damn butt jiggle gang >:(
    Who's idea was that? I watched like half that episode lol
    Oh and I also hate how Natsu just screams "friendship" or gives a sad speech and just gets a random power boost

• Fairy Tail is pretty cool.

I'm like on episode 20 something, where Erza is summoned by the Mage Council to go to jail and Natsu breaks in and they both wind up in jail together.

• Lol! My fiancee has that tat on her ankle. XD

• Of course i do! Gratuitous fan service has never bothered me.

• Love that series I can not wait until the spirit king fights the king of the underworld, that fight is going to be pretty cool. Lol I sound like such a geek haha.

• I enjoy the camaraderie of it. Everyone treats each other like family. It's very nice to see to separate it from the other Shounen

• Nah I found it to be kind of stale. I couldn't get into the manga or anime.

• I thought about giving it a watch, but im not sure. Do you like it kitteh? :P

• I voted yes but I haven't seen it. I've heard it's really good.

What Girls Said 6