What was your first car?

What kind of car was it? For me it is a 2003 Chevy Malibu. The paint was fading and it couldn't drive that far. It had its problems but still a pretty good car.

• A crappy piece of junk
  • It was okay
  • It was really nice
  • Never had a car

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 1994 Cadillac Seville, perfect exterior and interior. So nice. Unfortunately, the mechanical aspect was shit after a week. The mechanics couldn't even figure out what was wrong.

What Girls Said 6

• I still drive it. Got it when I was 16 as a birthday gift from my parents. 2004 F150

Silver two-door extended cab with gray interior. Drives really nice still and keeps me very safe. Plus I'm very small and I like being very big on the road lol

• It was a 199somethin' mini van that my dad bought from his sister. And then he drove drunk in it twice and we sold it so they wouldn't put a breathalyzer in MY vehicle and I had to buy my own, legitimate, first car from a dealership. Which would be my 2008 chevy aveo.

• Yo, so many people here have never had cars. Me either! Me too!

That bus though, ole unreliable.

• 1980-1990 Honda something then my 2nd car was a 2010 ford focus.

• One of these bad boys
    www.cliparthut.com/.../hot-wheels-327697.jpg

The only kind of car I'm allowed to drive...

• It was nice, not super fancy but it was brand new and I got it when I was 15. I worked hard to help pay for it, like pay half of the car payment and all of the insurance. I also paid for my own gas, took care of it... I actually still have it and do all of that, although it's paid off now.

2010 Mazda3 in silver (I wanted a darker color, but it's ok)

http://i.imgur.com/gth8nxL.jpg

What Guys Said 6

• 1968 Buick Special Deluxe

• 10 or 12 yo , 65,000 miles plus and rusty:

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...enault_Dauphine_01.jpg

I used it till a right front wing fell off. Then I bought an old

3bv8x43y68hc448rg43goku7yq.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../VW-Beetle-1300-19652.jpg

• Bought an old basically destroyed truck from a junk yard for $300 when I was 6-years old with money I earned mowing neighbors yards. Tore it down to the frame and built it to car show perfection; again on my own dime & skills I taught myself. If I needed an engine (which I did) I'd buy a book on engines, learn how to properly build them, then mow my ass off until I had the money to buy all the parts. Did that for every piece by the time I was 16 I had a complete vehicle in flawless condition. Yeah it was a pain in neck and probably more expensive then just buying a truck but I learned a lot and it kept me out of trouble. I eventually sold it several years later for pretty good money and got a newer vehicle. The truck wasn't anything special from a make/model standpoint, just an old late 80's Toyota Pickup, but I threw a bigger motor in it and built everything to perfection.

I also turned the mowing jobs into a full on business where I re-invested my profits to buy more & better (commercial grade) equipment. Eventually recruiting some other kids from the neighborhood to mow for me, using my equipment and my client list and I'd just take a cut. By my senior year we had over 175 clients per week at an average of $20 per yard. Being kids it was a cash business too so we were able to retain 100% of the profits. Not a bad deal; probably wouldn't work out these days where you read about 5-year old kids getting shut down by the police for having lemonade stands without a permit.

• A 1995 Chevrolet Corsica, it was a good running car until there was water coming inside it for some unknown reason, and we found out the heater core busted. then I started driving a 1993 Ford Escort until I wrecked it 3 years ago

• An awesome hot wheels hot rod!

• Fiat Punto Evo Sport from 2010

nothing special but it get's the job done :)